The duo was spotted performing at BET’s 106 & Party taping last night, and they actually shared a kiss for the first time in public on stage.
Durk could be seen wrapping his arms around her waist, and his hands look to be a bit low for two friends, especially since Dej was giving her boo a kiss on the lips.
The two have already showed off hints at a relationship through their new “My Beyonce” record and music video, which had a Love & Basketball theme.
If the rumors are true, there could be a new hip hop power couple on the scene, so watch out.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram/@iamAkademiks
18 Pictures Of DeJ Loaf Rockin' Coats, Sweatbands, & Bandanas (PHOTOS)
1. Being This Stylish Ain't Easy.Source:Instagram 1 of 18
2. All American.Source:Instagram 2 of 18
3. Everything Up.Source:Instagram 3 of 18
4. Just Do It.Source:Instagram 4 of 18
5. Selfie Game On Fleek.Source:INstagram 5 of 18
6. Chicago, Where You At?Source:Instagram 6 of 18
7. Furs & F*ck Yous!Source:Instagram 7 of 18
8. Sean Don & Dej.Source:Instagram 8 of 18
9. Dej & Deelishis.Source:Instagram 9 of 18
10. Bandana Game Strong.Source:Instagram 10 of 18
11. Try Me.Source:Instagram 11 of 18
12. Pardon Dej's Back.Source:Instagram 12 of 18
13. Dej The Detroit Playa.Source:Instagram 13 of 18
14. Ever Since She Could Remember, She's Been Poppin' Her Collar.Source:Instagram 14 of 18
15. Hood Poses For The Hood.Source:Instagram 15 of 18
16. Backstage Furs.Source:Instagam 16 of 18
17. Dej With Her "Fomily."Source:Instagram 17 of 18
18. The Fur Trifecta.Source:Instagram 18 of 18
Is It Official? Lil Durk & Dej Loaf Share A Smooch On Stage For The First Time was originally published on globalgrind.com