Beast Mode started talking to a 17-year-old employee named Terrance Downs while waiting for his food, and the conversation moved him so much, he decided to bless the kid.
Terrence was mopping the floor when, “I told him I liked his shoes — navy blue Buscemis — and how I wanted to buy a pair and we all started talking,” he told TMZ. They continued to chat about school, life, and Downs’ aspiration to get into fashion.
Marshawn then dug into his pocket and gave Terrance $500 so he could buy the shoes, saying, “My job is to continue to see you grow.”
That act of kindness had a positive impact on Terrance, TMZ reports. He is more motivated than ever to become a success at life so he can do the same for someone else one day.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
The Hottest Rookies Of The 2014-2015 NFL Season (PHOTOS)
1. Cody Latimer of the Broncos.1 of 13
2. Bashaud Breeland of the Washington Football Team.2 of 13
3. Johnny Manziel of the Browns.3 of 13
4. Jadeveon Clowney of the Texans.4 of 13
5. Brandin Cooks of the Saints.5 of 13
6. Deone Bucannon of the Cardinals.6 of 13
7. Blake Bortles of the Jaguars.7 of 13
8. Jimmie Ward of the 49ers.8 of 13
9. Haha Clinton-Dix of the Packers.9 of 13
10. Khalil Mack of the Raiders.10 of 13
11. Aaron Lynch of the 49ers.11 of 13
12. Bishop Sankey of the Titans.12 of 13
13. Ryan Grant of the Washington Football Team.13 of 13
Marshawn Lynch Goes To McDonald’s, Changes Kid’s Life With A Small Gesture was originally published on globalgrind.com