Yesterday, New York Fashion Week was taken over by Kanye West‘s Yeezy Season 2 show, and it was a major success.
Not only did we get to see `Ye’s vision with his clothing line, but he even took the time to discuss much more of his perspective with Vogue‘s Andre Leon Talley.
The Yeezus rapper spoke on not just the line, but his plans within the fashion world in the future, as well as how fatherhood has changed him.
“It’s definitely about being as relaxed as possible. And being able to swing my daughter around and be able to run the pony camera.”
It’s no surprise that little North West has had an effect on her daddy, since she earned the spotlight with her adorable faces and antics at yesterday’s show.
Kanye also talked about his highest goal as a designer, which is “to work with the highest level of people in fashion.”
“Just development. Developing my language. I can say what I’m doing is getting closer into what I’m dreaming about…I like form. I like shape. It’s one way you express yourself during a presentation like this. But I like all people and I try to demonstrate that by casting. I want to demonstrate that I can learn and follow through the rules of fashion, so that I can work with amazing people. I want to work with the highest level of people in fashion.”
Check out the full interview with Yeezy and Andre Leon Talley above.
All The Photos You Need To See From Kanye West's Yeezy Season 2 Show
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Anna Wintour talks to Kim Kardashian as North West keeps her focus.
1 of 15
2. North West sucks on her lollipop while Kim talks to Khloe, sitting on Riccardo Tisci's lap.
2 of 15
3. Fabolous, Pusha T, 2 Chainz, `Ye, and Vic Mensa chill backstage.
3 of 15
4. North West loves her some of her daddy, Yeezy.
4 of 15
5. Kanye West comes out for the grand finale of the Yeezy Season 2 show.
5 of 15
6. KimYe pose backstage after another successful show.
6 of 15
7. Khloe, North, Kim, Kendall, and Kourtney take a family photo backstage.
7 of 15
8. Drake called Lorde his "wifey (low key)" after this photo.
8 of 15
9. 2 Chainz but I got me a few on #yeezyseason2
9 of 15
10. Pusha T, Tyga and Fabolous wait for the show to start.
10 of 15
11. 2 Chainz, Kendall, and Miguel sit on in the second row.
11 of 15
12. Michael Strahan jokes around with Common front row.
12 of 15
13. North West loves to make her daddy smile, even when he's in work mode.
13 of 15
14. Fabolous makes his way inside.
14 of 15
15. North West looks ready for action in her mommy, Kim Kardashian's arms.
15 of 15