After a video hit the Internet that shows a racial chant from fraternity members at the University of Oklahoma, (the chapter has since been shut down), does this change your mind about becoming a member of a fraternity or sorority? What is the reason you wouldn’t join a fraternity or sorority?
Here’s the story:
The national headquarters for Sigma Alpha Epsilon is closing its chapter at the University of Oklahoma after video surfaced Sunday of members on a bus singing racist lyrics about their fraternity. SAE’s national office called the video “inappropriate” and said it was “disgusted” by its members behavior. Source
Here is what you had to say on social media:
- Urban Informer Naw that doesn’t change my mind. I would still want to join as long as they are staying true to their beliefs and what they’re based on
- Kimberly Jones Wow! Smh! Ignorance!
- Sarita Page Not surprised By This at All … But we see where they Chanting that Mess Right on that damn Bus ..
- Nancy Greiner Cheese kids need to be kicked out of school!
- King Smith I saw that this morning. I dont know if there’s a longer video but this video will haunt that guy for a longgggggggg time.
Take the poll:
You may also want to read:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/IG @JustKiKiBrown
FAN ME ON FACEBOOK @MsKiKiBrown
Kevin Hart's Rib: Eniko Parrish
1. нappч new чear. 🎆❤️ʟíve. ʟaugh. ʟove. 💋Source:Instagram 1 of 2
2. So every now & then I get these random flashbacks from our earlier years, this one makes me smile every time from the Dominican Republic simply because it was one of first trips together w| some good friends of ours.. How time flys when you're living in the moment w| your significant other, but who the hell did we think we were in the first pic? Girlllll bye! 😹 #FBF #myBFF ❤️Source:Instagram 2 of 2