Tonight you guys were being honest with me about the reasons for your single status. My special guest was Aaron Lamont Curry the author of This Is Why You’re Single. Curry shared great tips on ending your single status with trying new dating techniques, embracing singlehood and not settling for less.
Why do you think you are single?
- I’m not sure really. I would like to be in a relationship one day.
- Sick of Being Hurt
- By Choice
- Because I enjoy it–I have a special someone yet no urge to be married!
- I’m a cynic about marriage. Of all the married couples none seem to be happy or fit what I think marriage should be. Most seem to be “business arrangements” and not really love and companionship.
- Because I am not willing to settle for less then I deserve! I know my worth!
- After bad relationships I guess I’m quick to not put up with bs . I pay attention more to nonsense so I fall back fast . Maybe to a fault
- I don’t have time for the games the dating choices are allllllllll about.
- Cause men be treating you like they your father and want to beat on you and spend all day with their home boys and come home and expect for you to have the house clean and food cooked for their disrespectful asses
- You have to be careful about the company you want around your children. I’m in no rush for that right now. And I’m working on getting my life together for them and myself.
- Ummmmm because I refuse to take care of a grown man/kid also I believe there really isn’t anyone out here for me.