Cleaning Positions (Baltimore)
Need 10 individuals to clean police station and county buildings in Baltimore. The job details that candidates must have a clean criminal background to clean any county building and police stations. You must also have reliable transportation to get to work.
Please call Brooks at 302-363-8073.
CDL driver needed (Odenton)
Applicants must have a CDL class A or B license with tanker endorsement, as well as a clean driving and background. Applicants must have a minimum of 3years of driving experience .Applicants must be able to operate a tandem dump truck and tanker truck for hauling mud safely. Part time applicants will be considered. This is a drug free work place that provides great benefits and pay.
Please call 410-762-5582 or 410-672-3020 , or fax your resume to 410-672-4120 or fill out an online application here.
Baltimore Job Fair (Baltimore)
It’s your chance to interview with dozens of employers hiring at the Baltimore Job Fair on October 20. Companies attending include: Verizon, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Save-A-Lot Food Stores, SAGE Dining Services & many more! Attendance is free for job seekers!
Baltimore Career Fair
Monday, October 20, 2014
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center
5625 O’Donnell St.
Baltimore, MD 21224
– Meet face to face with top employers from your area.
– Dress professionally and bring several copies of your resume.
– Don’t miss this opportunity to meet your next employer!
Helpful Career Fair Tips for Job Seekers:
1.) Dress professionally. Please dress in business attire. This is your opportunity to make a great first impression.
2.) Bring several copies of your resume. Companies from a variety of industries will be there, so make sure you have different versions of your resume handy.
3.) Rehearse a personal introduction that allows you to sell your skills and make a good impression in a short period of time.
4.) Plan your visit to the Career Fair. Give yourself plenty of time to meet with the companies that are present. Allow yourself time for a busy event and possible on the spot interviews.
5.) Be courteous, polite and professional to everyone you meet on the day of the career fair. Follow up with every prospective employer you meet with.
JOB FAIR! ASIG at BWI Airport!!
Aircraft Service International Group, a leading provider in fueling, ground and passenger services, is conducting a job fair at the Sheraton BWI. We are currently looking for part-time Passenger Service Agents to help support our new customers! Interviews are being conducted on the spot! Professional attire required for interview!
Job Fair Details:
Where: Sheraton Hotel at BWI Airport
Address:1100 Old Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum, MD 21090
Hotel Contact Info: 443 577 2100
Date: Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
Time: 9:00AM to 3:00PM
Prospective Candidates Must:
1) Apply online. Prospective candidates WILL NOT be interviewed unless they have already applied online! Go to http://www.asig.com/employment. Look up job number 12077 and apply to the job fair specific opening!
2) Candidates must be open to working different types of shifts (majority are evenings 5p-1030p) but must be able to work any day including weekends and holidays!
3) Candidate must be able to take a pre-employment drug test as well as a background check & fingerprint search for airport badge purposes.
Passenger Service Agent Job Description:
– Computerized check-in of passengers for both international and domestic flights.
– Designation of seat assignments.
– Verify proper documentation for international and domestic flights.
– Ensure correct boarding passes are provided to each passenger for the assigned charter flight.
– Verify ticket and seat reservations.
– Match manifest to on-board count.
– Assist with various governmental agency requirements.
– Connect and disconnect Jetway/stairs as necessary.
– Announce arrivals and departures as necessary.
– Assist with baggage tagging and baggage claim reports.
– Maintain current knowledge of all flight times during shift.
– Provide any requested information to customers.
– Maintain liaison with Airlines and Customer Representatives and Ground Handlers.
– Ability to meet the Station’s attendance guidelines.
ASIG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
For more job openings in Baltimore, click here!
Classifieds from earlier this week:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @KIKIBROWN92Q
FAN ME ON FACEBOOK @MSKIKIBROWN