Looking for professional, well dressed, courteous, chauffeurs who take pride in their work. Need to have good customer service skills and knowledge of Baltimore and surrounding counties.
Need to have flexible hours and must be reliable. We are a 24 hr. company.
Must have a valid Maryland driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Must have a Maryland Public Service License which is a chauffeur license here in the state
CDL’s need to have their passenger endorsement.
Start off pay is $16.00 per hr. for Limo’s and Buses and $12.00 per hr. for Sedan’s
Serious inquiries only, please call 410-437-8200
Warehouse Openings – Immediate Needs! Apply Now! (Dundalk, MD)
A local company located near Dundalk is looking for Line Operators and Warehouse Associates to join their production staff! Interviews are being held at 7698 Belair Road Suite 102 Baltimore, MD 21236 beginning August 19th and ending August 20th. If you would like to setup an interview time please call ahead between 8am-10am. If you would like to walk-in and interview please come between 2pm-3pm. When you arrive for your interview please have a copy of your work history and 2 forms of identification.
NOTE: There are immediate openings available on the 2nd and 4th shifts.
THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION!
This position will require:
– Experience picking and packing orders
– Experience working on a production line
– Operate production lines to keep manufacturing process running smoothly
– 1+ year experience in a warehouse is preferred
– 1st – 5:00 am – 3:00 pm (Monday – Thursday)
– 2nd – 3:00 pm – 1:00 am(Monday – Thursday)
– 3rd – 5:00am – 5:00pm (Friday – Sunday)
– 4th – 5:00pm – 5:00am (Friday – Sunday)
Candidates must have:
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs repeatedly
– Ability to read and comprehend the English language
– Must have reliable transportation
To schedule a time with one of our staff members, call (410) 663-8933.
Apartment Maintenance Technician wanted (Liberty Road Area)
Full time position immediate position available for a experienced apartment maintenance technician. This position requires at least three years’ experience in the apartment industry. The position requires, plumbing, electrical, certified HVAC, flooring, carpentry skills. Must have own tools and transportation. Salary depends on experience. Submit your resume’ via fax to 410-655-5572 for consideration and interview.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @KIKIBROWN92Q
FAN ME ON FACEBOOK @MSKIKIBROWN