Laborers-Landscape Work-Annapolis Junction, MD
Interviews are being set up for Thursday, June 26th – Need 10 workers – Start work next week!
Call Megan at 267-421-5040 ext. 111 to be scheduled for an interview!
This is an opportunity to gain experience with a national commercial landscaping company.
****Full time positions! ****
Get your foot in the door with this well established, highly sought after employer.
Landscape Crew Requirements:
* No experience required.
* Landscaping experience desired but we will train someone who has the desire to work hard and learn.
* Over the age of 18
* Mowing, trimming, mulching, weedwhacking, etc.
* Ability to work weekends
* Ability to start early and end late
* Positive can-do attitude and a team player.
Front desk/chiropractor assistant
Chiropractor’s office is looking for bilingual (Spanish/English)
receptionist/chiropractor assistant. Full time, benefits.
Training will be provided.
E-mail your resume to email@example.com or fax: (410) 602-0409
Security Officers Needed (immediate Openings) – Baltimore
MPS Protective Services is hiring experienced UNARMED SECURITY OFFICERS
for PT assignments in Baltimore.
The required candidates should have security
experience & be very professional, good communication skills,
have report writing skills, be RELIABLE, have a good
work ethic, be able to work well with others and the public.
– Over 21 years of age or older
Minimum 1 year experience
– US Citizen or Permanent Resident
– MD guard card (may sponsor experienced officers)
– Clean criminal record
– Pass drug screen
– Reliable transportation
– Ability to write reports
– Ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with the public,
clients, supervisors and your peers.
– No felony convictions / Clean criminal history
– High School diploma or equivalent
Vary per site Mon-Sun (PT)
Maximum Protective Services
Security and Investigations
1039 Ingleside Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21228
Phone Number: 410-869-4894
Fax Number: 410-869-4865
Accepting resumes via fax (866) 798 4498
Prep Cook – day shift (Phillips Seafood)
Phillips Seafood Restaurant is in need of experienced PREP COOKS.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience in a high volume kitchen. Preference will be given to candidates with open availability.
– Positive and upbeat attitude
– Passion for preparing GREAT FOOD
– Professional Conduct
– Prior experience in a fast paced kitchen
– Pride in your work
– Team Player
If you think you have what it takes and would love to be a part of the excitement please reply to this posting to submit your resume online or stop by the restaurant to fill out an application.
601 E. Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
More jobs available:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @KIKIBROWN92Q
FAN ME ON FACEBOOK @MSKIKIBROWN