Dispatchers/Office Help Wanted (Whiteford, MD)
Entry Level Dispatch/Office Support
Local Emergency Roadside Assistance Company seeks an individual who has excellent written and oral communication skills, is detailed oriented and thrives in a fast paced work environment, to fill our entry level dispatch position and offer support to the management team. We are looking to hire a quality individual with a willingness to learn and grown within our company.
Position Description: Immediate Opening
- 30-40 hours per week, nights and weekends
- Full medical and dental benefits offered after 90 days
- Earned Vacation and Sick leave
- Paid on the job training and classroom training
- Starting at $8.50/hr
- The candidate picked to join our team must possess the following requirements:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize calls for service as well as misc projects
- Highly customer service oriented
- Ability to read map books, Google maps, and give detailed directions
- Knowledge of Harford, Cecil, Baltimore, and York County
- Computer Friendly, basics in word and excel a plus
- Type efficiently 30-40 wmp with data entry
- Knowledge of basic math and money
MUST LIVE IN HARFORD COUNTY FOR ‘ON CALL’ PURPOSES
Please fax resume to 410-836-1340
Tow Truck/Rollback Drivers Wanted (Whiteford, MD)
Accepting applications for a full time tow truck/rollback driver in Harford County. To apply applicants must be at least 25 years of age, clean driving record and criminal back ground, and complete a DOT drug test and physical exam. Knowledge of Harford County is a plus. No CDL required. Applicants with experience are preferred but paid training is available. Applicants MUST live within Harford County for on-call and ovenight purposes. If interested, fax resume and driving record to 410-836-1340
CARPENTERS & GROUNDSKEEPERS
Management Company is seeking experienced Carpenters for the Essex area and Anne Arundel County.
CARPENTERS must have recent experience in residential carpentry and turn-over experience is a plus. Previous employment with residential renovations is helpful.
****Tools, reliable transportation and valid driver’s license is required. Pre-employment background screening to include criminal background and drug testing is mandatory.
Full time work with full benefits package to include paid vacation and health insurance.
GROUNDSKEEPERS: We are also seeking experienced groundskeepers for the same areas. Must be willing to trim bushes, weed, shovel snow and keep outdoor areas trash free. Previous experience as a groundskeeper or landscaping at a facility is helpful.
Fax resume to 410-683-1400.
Experienced Taxi Drivers Wanted (Baltimore City & County)
We are looking for experienced taxi drivers to expand our growing fleet.
If you meet these qualifications:
– 25 years of age or older
– Have 2 points or less on your driving record (MVA)
– No DUI’s or DWI’s
– Have a valid PSC taxi badge & Maryland Drivers License
Then were looking for you, please contact us @ (410)578-7919 or stop by our office @ 5020 Wabash Ave. Baltimore, MD 21215
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @KIKIBROWN92Q