One man is the star of “Game Of Thrones” and the other made “Watch The Throne.” One is short. The other is short-tempered. They both love the ladies and play the game like no other. So who better to make sense of Kanye West’s quixotic interview with The New York Times than Tyrion Lannister?
Check out some of the golden nuggets we culled from the interview and Tryion’s animated translation:
10) “I am so credible and so influential and so relevant that I will change things.”
9) “I’m forever the 35-year-old 5-year-old. I’m forever the 5-year-old of something.”
8) “I don’t have one regret.”
7) “You know, if Michael Jordan can scream at the refs, me as Kanye West, as the Michael Jordan of music, can go and say, “This is wrong.”
6) “Creative output, you know, is just pain. I’m going to be cliché for a minute and say that great art comes from pain…”
LOST IN TRANSLATION: Kanye West vs Tyrion Lannister was originally published on theurbandaily.com
Wendy Williams’ Family Gives Detailed Account Of Her “Heartbreaking” Downward Spiral
Our Favorite Super Bowl Memes, Moments, Music and Random MESS
Bravo Fans React To Porsha Williams Filing For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of Marriage
Larsa Pippen And Marcus Jordan Reportedly Break Up, X Reacts
Iggy Azalea Sex Tape Leaked [VIDEO]
Angry White Conservatives Just Can’t Accept The Black National Anthem Being Sung At The Super Bowl
Switcheroo Boo Rachel Dolezal AKA Nkechi Diallo In Hot Water After OnlyFans Page News Goes Public
Win A Family Four-Pack of Tickets to The CIAA Step Shows!