Halloween can be a bit scary for some parents. Finding the right costume that is safe and visible to all yet cool for the kids is hard. Today in our Motivational Minute we want to provide you with a few tips to keep your child safe this Halloween!
1. Hem costumes so you don’t fall or trip
2. Keep your costume and wigs away from candles
3. Avoid cumbersome masks, use make-up instead
4. Don’t carry fake guns, swords , or knives that look authentic
5. Apply reflective tape to your costume
6. Make sure to try on costumes before letting the kids out the door
To find more tips on Halloween Safety and Trick or Treating click here.