This is a message to you (or your co-workers) walking in with such a negative attitude! I say “good morning!” and you say “Eh…” really? Is it really that bad? Maybe it is, but guess what? You’re at work now! Time to leave that drama at the door! Look at it this way:
1. You’re at work (which means, you have a job)
2. You’re alive (someone didn’t wake up this morning)
3. Your bills are paid (or will be cause you have a check coming in)
Maybe changing your routine will help you wake up alittle less negative and more positive! Here are a few ideas:
1. Change up your wake up time. Do you really need to wake up at 5AM? Can you give yourself 10 more minutes? Alittle more sleep might help you. Maybe going to bed an hour early to give yourself more sleeping time.
2. Wake up to some inspirational music. Ever see the movie “Deliver Us From Eva”? (starring LL Cool J and Gabrielle Union). The sistes woke up to a certain song every morning and it helped get them in a great and positive mood! That might work!
3. Exercise/Stretching: A morning exercise routine or a quick yoga plan might do the trick. Work out those kinks and open the mind is a great way to start your day!