Deshaun Watson is reportedly heading to Cleveland, capping a wild week for Browns fans
Deshaun Watson has reportedly waived his no-trade clause and is set to sign with the Cleveland Browns. This after reports earlier in the week suggesting Cleveland was out of the race. Watson is reported to receive a guaranteed $230M over five years.
As a result it appears Baker Mayfield will receive the trade he requested earlier in the week.
Ian Rapoport of ESPN broke the news on Twitter.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The move for Watson won’t come without backlash, as the quarterback is still facing 22 civil cases for sexual misconduct and sexual assault. Many expect the NFL to levy a suspension against Watson after the conclusion of said cases, which some believe could be postponed until the end of the 2023 season.
Check back for updates.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Nene Leakes Shared An Inside Look Into Her BBL Surgery Experience On Instagram
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, Here’s Your Next Job
- Draya Michele Looks Bangin’ In A Paper Bikini In Maxim Magazine’s Latest Issue
- Shaquille O’Neal Speaks Out In Support For Vanessa Bryant
- Dwayne Wade Files To Legally Change Zaya’s Name and Gender
- I Just Had My First Mammogram As A 40-Year-Old Black Woman, And Here’s What To Expect
- R. Kelly’s Alleged 2002 Sex Tape Victim Finally Testifies In Court
- Mom Suing School Over Cotton Picking Project Spotlights Trend Of Misguided Slavery Related Lessons
- Houston Woman Says She Was Poisoned Outside Popular Venue
- Nicki Minaj, LL Cool J, And Jack Harlow Will Host The 2022 VMAs