You know how you read stuff, and think it’s just a great book or watch Tyler Perry’s Have And The Have Nots, and think… this could never happen?
Well tell that to the people of the North Ridge Country Club area. Where they saw the scene from real life as, Leonid and Tatiana Teyf, owners of the mansion at 6510 Market Way , raided Wednesday of all property records ;because the husband, Leonid Teyf allegedly wanted to kill his housekeeper’s son that he assumed was having an affair with his wife!
Straight out of a Tyler Perry movie! The husband Leonid , apparently said back in February 2018 that he felt that Tatiana was sexual involved with the illegal immigrant Russian son of the housekeeper, that lives in the sixteen thousand square foot mansion with her family…together.
Apparently the housekeeper was no longer employed by the Teyf’s and moved her family out of the home.
Source says, Leonid spoke of the idea to pay someone to “talk” to his wife’s alleged lover, overdose him, after getting him deported to Russia, of course.
The FBI investigation , gathered documents that place, Leonid and his business partner, John Patrick Cotter along with a Department of Homeland Security Special Agent meeting at Salt and Lime restaurant in Raleigh.
The pay up to kill your significant other’s lover is , “a boat, vehicle or cash”; in hope that information to prove that the son of the housekeeper, is in fact an illegal immigrant. The grand total for the arrest and deportation” of the housekeeper’s son was $25,000.
After a $10,000 downpayment was made, there were follow up meetings according to the investigation; July 16th, Cotter met with the agent at Corner Tavern in Cary. Cotter and Leonid later met with the agent at a Sheetz in Morrisville, on August 17th. Again, August 29th, Cotter the friend of Leonid, met with the agent at Fortnight Brewing in Cary.Follow @‘hiphopnc’
Charges as of now are brought up on Cotter for aiding and abetting and bribery of a federal official. No mention of any charges on Leonid.
27 Photos Of O.J. Simpson & The Key Players In His Murder Trial
1. O.J. seen talking to his lawyers Robert Shapiro, Johnnie Cochran, and Robert Kardashian during a trial date.Source: 1 of 30
2. The late Robert Kardashian defends his friend O.J. Simpson in court.Source: 2 of 30
3. O.J. Simpson and his ex-wife Nicole Brown in seemingly happier times.Source: 3 of 30
4. AI Cowlings, the friend who drove O.J. during his infamous Bronco chase.Source: 4 of 30
5. Judge Lance Ito listens to defense motions to exclude Mark Fuhrman’s testimony and the prosecutions’ response to retain the information 11 September during a court hearing in the O.J. Simpson murder trail.Source: 5 of 30
6. O.J. x Johnnie Cochran.Source: 6 of 30
7. Deputy District Attorney Chris Darden asks Judge Lance Ito in the O.J.Simpson case 13 January to bar the defense from asking Los Angeles Police detective Mark Fuhrman if he ever uttered a racial epithet.Source: 7 of 30
8. Did O.J. do it?Source: 8 of 30
9. O.J. and NicoleSource: 9 of 30
10. The scene around O.J.’s October 3rd trial date.Source: 10 of 30
11. O.J.’s sister spotted near the crime scene.Source: 11 of 30
12. The infamous Bronco chase.Source: 12 of 30
13. The crowd cheers after hearing the verdict on October 3rd, 1995.Source: 13 of 30
14. A much earlier photo of O.J. and his good friend AI Cowlings, circa 1979.Source: 14 of 30
15. O.J. tries on a glove that was used in the murder of his ex-wife.Source: 15 of 30
16. O.J. Simpson and his ex-wife Nicole Brown in seemingly happier times.Source: 16 of 30
17. Deputy district attorney Marcia Clark is shown during testimony at the preliminary hearings.Source: 17 of 30
18. O.J. Simpson and his kids at Nicole Simpson’s funeral.Source: 18 of 30
19. Robert Shapiro reads O.J.’s damning letter to the press.Source: 19 of 30
20. O.J. Simpson with Nicole and the kids during happier times.Source: 20 of 30
21. Johnnie Cochran lays down the law, circa 1995.Source: 21 of 30
22. The Juice at his 1994-1995 murder trial.Source: 22 of 30
23. Robert Kardashian sits through trial.Source: 23 of 30
24. O.J. heading to court in his civil trial for the deaths of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.Source: 24 of 30
25. Robert Shapiro x O.J. Simpson.Source: 25 of 30
26. Robert Shapiro in 2015.Source: 26 of 30
27. O.J. Simpson leaving the courthouse after the civil trial that followed his murder trial.Source: 27 of 30
28. O.J. heads to the place he knows best, court.Source: 28 of 30
29. O.J. at an evidentiary hearing in 2013.Source: 29 of 30
30. O.J. at an evidentiary hearing in 2013.Source: 30 of 30
Raleigh Home FBI Investigation Because The Wife Was Having An Alleged Affair was originally published on hiphopnc.com