Nicki Minaj is making headlines again and this time she might be heading to court. According to The Jasmine Brand, Nicki’s former stylist, Maher Jridi is claiming the rapper allegedly didn’t return certain garments she wore. Jridi mentioned in a statement that he paid a lot of money for rented clothing for different events from an unnamed wardrobe company.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The clothing company is now suing Jridi for nearly $74,000 and he has decided to sue Nicki. Jridi and Nicki have been close for quite sometime and he even worked with her for the H&M promo. The stylist doesn’t understand why Nicki wore the outfits, but didn’t return them and if they have their day in court she will have to speak on the situation.
Weeks ago Nicki also made headlines after a brief fight with rapper, Cardi B. The fight was allegedly over statements Nicki made about Cardi B as a mother. We will keep you posted on what happens between Nicki and her former stylist.
Evidence Formula One Racer Lewis Hamilton Is Probably Dating Nicki Minaj [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 7
2.Source: 2 of 7
3.Source: 3 of 7
4.Source: 4 of 7
5.Source: 5 of 7
6.Source: 6 of 7
7.Source: 7 of 7
- Chance The Rapper Joins The Backstreet Boys In Super Bowl Ad Teaser
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways
- Future Releases His Allegedly Final Album on Epic, ‘The WIZRD’ [Listen]
- Amara La Negra Gets Candid About Battling Racism & Body Image [Exclusive Interview]
- Dave Chappelle Reveals R. Kelly And Goons Approached Him Over Video
- Man Gets 20 Years For Killing Morgan Freeman’s Granddaughter
- Cardi Goes Pop…Will Be Featured in Pepsi Commercial During Super Bowl
- Man Proposes to Girlfriend Accused of Stabbing Him 13 Times
- Maury Offers Wendy Williams, Her Husband & His Alleged Mistress A DNA Test
- Everything You Need To Know About Survivor Soul Stroll 2019
Nicki Minaj Being Sued By Former Stylist For Allegedly Not Returning Clothes was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com