Nicki Minaj is making headlines again and this time she might be heading to court. According to The Jasmine Brand, Nicki’s former stylist, Maher Jridi is claiming the rapper allegedly didn’t return certain garments she wore. Jridi mentioned in a statement that he paid a lot of money for rented clothing for different events from an unnamed wardrobe company.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The clothing company is now suing Jridi for nearly $74,000 and he has decided to sue Nicki. Jridi and Nicki have been close for quite sometime and he even worked with her for the H&M promo. The stylist doesn’t understand why Nicki wore the outfits, but didn’t return them and if they have their day in court she will have to speak on the situation.
Weeks ago Nicki also made headlines after a brief fight with rapper, Cardi B. The fight was allegedly over statements Nicki made about Cardi B as a mother. We will keep you posted on what happens between Nicki and her former stylist.
Evidence Formula One Racer Lewis Hamilton Is Probably Dating Nicki Minaj [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 7
2.Source: 2 of 7
3.Source: 3 of 7
4.Source: 4 of 7
5.Source: 5 of 7
6.Source: 6 of 7
7.Source: 7 of 7
- Round Way Of The Day: YG Teck – “Whats on ya mind” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- The #QLevelUp Summer is Back!
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Allyson Felix Rips Into Nike About There Being No Support For Mothers [Video]
- Round Way Of The Day: Ty High – “G Swang” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Young Thug – The London (ft J. Cole & Travis Scott) [Official Audio]
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Free Smoke: Drake Responds To Critics For His ‘Disrespectful’ Courtside Antics
- New Trend? Ty Dolla $ign & A1 Bentley Debut Colorful Manicures
- Teairra Marí Hands Over Bank Records To 50 Cent, Fofty Responds Via IG
Nicki Minaj Being Sued By Former Stylist For Allegedly Not Returning Clothes was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com