Rickey Smiley was driving around Birmingham with his daughter, Aaryn and decided to show her a special place. He took her by Woodlawn High School, where he graduated from. The school was huge and beautiful looking.
Rickey mentioned that one of the original Charlie’s Angels graduated as well and how proud he is of it. He also spoke about how many memories were made at the school. Rickey is so proud to be an alumni from Woodlawn High School and loves how Birmingham raised him.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [2-27-2024]
- AT&T Will Give $5 Credits To Customers Affected By Widespread Service Outage
- Baltimore’s mini hip-hop museum has big potential
- Traffic Advisories You Should Know About As The CIAA Tournament Kicks Off In Baltimore
- Health Officials Urging Families To Stay Vigilant Among Rise In Measles Cases Across The Country
- Tory Lanez Appeals Megan Thee Stallion Shooting Conviction Again
- Maryland Ranks #6 On The List Of Best States For Women In 2024
- Urban One Honors Attendees Speak On All Things Best In Black #UrbanOneHonors
- Diddy’s Son Quincy Removes Face Tattoo After Online Criticism, Allegedly
- LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors
Wendy Williams’ Family Gives Detailed Account Of Her “Heartbreaking” Downward Spiral
Bravo Fans React To Porsha Williams Filing For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of Marriage
Larsa Pippen And Marcus Jordan Reportedly Break Up, X Reacts
Iggy Azalea Sex Tape Leaked [VIDEO]
Solange Knowles’ Son Daniel “Julez” Smith, Jr. Walks For Versace During Milan Fashion Week
Angry White Conservatives Just Can’t Accept The Black National Anthem Being Sung At The Super Bowl
Switcheroo Boo Rachel Dolezal AKA Nkechi Diallo In Hot Water After OnlyFans Page News Goes Public
Win A Family Four-Pack of Tickets to The CIAA Step Shows!