Rickey Smiley was driving around Birmingham with his daughter, Aaryn and decided to show her a special place. He took her by Woodlawn High School, where he graduated from. The school was huge and beautiful looking.
Rickey mentioned that one of the original Charlie’s Angels graduated as well and how proud he is of it. He also spoke about how many memories were made at the school. Rickey is so proud to be an alumni from Woodlawn High School and loves how Birmingham raised him.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest…If You Missed It
- Hooligan Spotlight: YBS Skola takeover Next at Nine [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Vitamin Of The Day: The Truth Will Set You Free
- Are Blac Chyna And Soulja Boy Are Actually An Item?
- Liquidation Sales Begin As Payless Plans To Close All U.S. Stores
- Watch: Blueface Recruits Cardi B For “Thotiana” Remix
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Tekashi69 Plea Deal Revealed, He’s Telling On Everybody
- Report: R. Kelly To Face Secret Jury Over Sex Tape With Minor
- 16-Year-Old Wanted For Shooting At Arundel Mills Mall