Rickey Smiley played Jonathan McReynolds‘ “Lovin’Me” and the song is so powerful. The lyrics talk about being broken as he grew up and God always being by his side. Sometimes we are faced with challenges and feel like less of a person, but God wants us to know that no matter what we are special.
Jonathan also spoke about looking in the mirror and how when God loves you there is no falling low. Pastor Haynes called in and the song inspired him and said, “When others are throwing shade, God’s love will give you shine.” Sometimes people don’t want to see you thrive and rather put you down, but God’s got our back.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- DC Comics Steps Up Their Game With “Titans” Trailer!
- Roundway Of The Day: YMC Lor Tez – “Temporary” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Smash Or Trash: Yanna Maria feat. Montage ‘When We Dance’
- Why Jay-Z Is Not Feeing The Mayor Of Philadelphia [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ko Show Fitness- Men’s Health- Green Tea May Help Fight Cancer
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Porsha Williams Twerks For Rickey Smiley! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Father Of Unarmed Man Who Was Bitten By Police Dog And Died Speaks Out
- Baltimore Orioles Player Manny Machado Traded To LA Dodgers
- 7-Year-Old Shot In Baltimore Dies