Rickey Smiley played Jonathan McReynolds‘ “Lovin’Me” and the song is so powerful. The lyrics talk about being broken as he grew up and God always being by his side. Sometimes we are faced with challenges and feel like less of a person, but God wants us to know that no matter what we are special.
Jonathan also spoke about looking in the mirror and how when God loves you there is no falling low. Pastor Haynes called in and the song inspired him and said, “When others are throwing shade, God’s love will give you shine.” Sometimes people don’t want to see you thrive and rather put you down, but God’s got our back.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- CNN Sues Trump Over Banning Reporter [Video]
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Jill Scott Goes Viral For Getting Freaky On Stage [Video]
- Blac Youngsta “Breathe,” Trina ft. Chief Pound “She Bad” & More | Daily Visuals
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ Nuketown Map Trailer Released, Arrives On PS4 Consoles First
- Hooligan Spotlight – Moody “BlockBoy Apparel” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- R.I.P. Stan Lee: Here’s All Of His MCU Cameos!
- Everything you missed at the BE Expo Baltimore [Photos & Video]
- BE Expo Fatherhood Stories with Griff, Quicksilva, Konan, & Kelson in the Man Cave [Video]
- Nicki Minaj Shoots Her Shot At Michael B. Jordan