Rickey Smiley played Jonathan McReynolds‘ “Lovin’Me” and the song is so powerful. The lyrics talk about being broken as he grew up and God always being by his side. Sometimes we are faced with challenges and feel like less of a person, but God wants us to know that no matter what we are special.
Jonathan also spoke about looking in the mirror and how when God loves you there is no falling low. Pastor Haynes called in and the song inspired him and said, “When others are throwing shade, God’s love will give you shine.” Sometimes people don’t want to see you thrive and rather put you down, but God’s got our back.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- Update: Dapper Dan Meets With Gucci, Made Great Demands
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Police Formally Arrest 2 Men In Connection With The Attack On Jussie Smollett
- New Music: Cardi B & Bruno Mars “Please Me”
- Chuck E. Cheese On the Defense After Conspiracy Video Claims They Recycle Pizza
- Jess Hilarious Cuts Ties With Kountry Wayne After Estranged Wife Posts Photo
- Questions Arise in Gucci Mane’s Baby Mother’s Lawsuit After Guwop Ices Out Wife For Valentine’s Day
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Parents Could Get Fined For A Child Who Is Disruptive In School