Torrei Hart and her ex-husband, Kevin Hart divorced in 2011. He later went to date and marry, Eniko Parrish, but Torrei believed her ex cheated on her. She revealed recently that she thought about killing herself when all that was happening and had hit a low point.
God and prayer helped her through that rough time and she is happy about her life now. Fabolous was recently arrested for allegedly hitting his girlfriend, Emily B. He will have to go to court soon about this situation. Congratulations to Vivica A. Fox for landing her own talk show on CBS.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- BATMAN WORE JORDANS!
- SOUTHWEST TO STOP SERVING ALCOHOL UNTIL 2022
- Nearly 15,000 Drivers Have Been Overcharged at MD Toll Booths, State Audit Finds
- Watch Lil’ Nas X Give Birth To His Debut LP, ‘Montero’
- 92Q & Jimmy The Boxer Car Note Relief: Register To Win Money To Pay Your Car Note
- Sevyn Streeter Talks ‘Drunken Wordz Sober Thoughtz’ [Out Now], Finding Your Sexy + More!
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Quavo Claims Migos Invented The Triple Flow
- Florida Rapper SpotEmGottEm Reportedly Shot In Miami
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, Here’s Your Next Job
- 6 People Shot, 2 Killed In Baltimore Shootings Overnight
Why Torrei Hart Thought About Killing Herself [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com