Rick Ross is finally out of the hospital and went on social media to thank fans for their prayers. The 911 calls from the evening he was rushed to the hospital surfaced on the internet and it was quite scary. Ross’s friend that found him told the operator he was coughing up blood, breathing heavy and other things.
Headkrack believes that Ross needs to keep that man on his team because he saved his life. Parents don’t forget to take your kids to see “A Wrinkle In Time” this weekend. It’s another inspiring movies for kids to see.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- People’s Champ: Meek Mill Walks Road to Redemption in “Intro” Video
- Hooligan Spotlight: Dream Doll [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Rest In Peace: ‘Power’ Cast Reacts As Beloved Crew Member Dies On Set
- King Of R&BeeEEeeE: 10 R&B Singers Who Give Jacquees A Run For His Money
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Jermaine Dupri Breaks Down The Moment He Created So So Def
- Gary’s Tea: Jay-Z’s Scholarship Fund Called Out, Offset Misses Cardi & More
- Eddie Murphy To Host The Oscars?
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Elle Varner Is Looking For “Ellevation” In 2019
- Ko Show Fitness- Why You Need Magnesium