Lil Wayne and Birdman were once as close as brothers. There has been a lot of controversy surrounding their relationship since Birdman owes him a money and a lawsuit is pending. According to The Maven, Lil Wayne made a surprise appearance at Birdman’s son, Bryan Jr. 21st birthday.
A picture Birdman’s son and Lil Wayne was posted by him on Instagram. He said in the caption, “MY SON 21st BDAY @bryan_jr with his big brother @liltunechi#YMCMBLOOD #LIV on Sunday #OVOCHAIN.” The party took place at Miami’s club LIV where many stars attended.
Birdman recently spoke out about his relationship with Lil Wayne and let fans in on a little secret. He mentioned that “Tha Carter 5” will be released some time this year. We aren’t sure what kind of relationship the two have now, but we are happy they could be together this weekend.
- Kanye West Tweets He Is Running For President In 2020
- Six-Year-Old Girl Banned From Day For Wearing “Black Lives Matter” T-Shirt
- Noose Found At Johns Hopkins University Construction Site
- NBA Reportedly Approves Social Justice Messages On Jerseys
- Man Who Drove Into Black Lives Matter Protesters In Seattle Is Identified
- Black Lives Matter Protesters Call For #BlackOutDay On 4th of July
- Louis Farrakhan Delivers July Fourth Address About The State Of Black People In America
- TRADE IN “BIG BRANDS” FOR “BLACK BRANDS”
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- FedEx Asks That Washington NFL Team Be Renamed, Name Under Review