Lil Wayne and Birdman were once as close as brothers. There has been a lot of controversy surrounding their relationship since Birdman owes him a money and a lawsuit is pending. According to The Maven, Lil Wayne made a surprise appearance at Birdman’s son, Bryan Jr. 21st birthday.
A picture Birdman’s son and Lil Wayne was posted by him on Instagram. He said in the caption, “MY SON 21st BDAY @bryan_jr with his big brother @liltunechi#YMCMBLOOD #LIV on Sunday #OVOCHAIN.” The party took place at Miami’s club LIV where many stars attended.
Birdman recently spoke out about his relationship with Lil Wayne and let fans in on a little secret. He mentioned that “Tha Carter 5” will be released some time this year. We aren’t sure what kind of relationship the two have now, but we are happy they could be together this weekend.
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Drake Scented Candles In Time For Holidays
- Who’s Cappin?! Black Restaurant Owner Curses Out Customers For Twerking At Brunch And People Have Mixed Feelings
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [12-01-2020]
- More Than 2.7K Coronavirus Cases Reported As Total Cases Exceed 200K in Maryland
- Baltimore Convention Center Offering COVID-19 Testing 5 Days Per Week
- Baltimore Ravens’ Games Postponed Due To COVID-19 Outbreaks
- Baltimore County Schools To Resume Virtual Learning Wednesday
- Who The Op?: Asian Doll Clears Up King Von and NBA Young Boy Beef Rumors
- Megan Thee Stallion’s Debut Album ‘Good News’ Twerks Its Way To The No. 2 Spot On Billboard 200
- Rainbow-Hair Rap Snitch’s Baby Mama Calls Him Out On IG