Lil Wayne and Birdman were once as close as brothers. There has been a lot of controversy surrounding their relationship since Birdman owes him a money and a lawsuit is pending. According to The Maven, Lil Wayne made a surprise appearance at Birdman’s son, Bryan Jr. 21st birthday.
A picture Birdman’s son and Lil Wayne was posted by him on Instagram. He said in the caption, “MY SON 21st BDAY @bryan_jr with his big brother @liltunechi#YMCMBLOOD #LIV on Sunday #OVOCHAIN.” The party took place at Miami’s club LIV where many stars attended.
Birdman recently spoke out about his relationship with Lil Wayne and let fans in on a little secret. He mentioned that “Tha Carter 5” will be released some time this year. We aren’t sure what kind of relationship the two have now, but we are happy they could be together this weekend.
- BLACK OWNED IN NASCAR!
- Callers Wish Wale A Happy Birthday On The QuickSilva Show With Dominique Da Diva
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Parole, Won’t Be Released Until 2021
- Moneybagg Yo & Blac Youngsta Talk ‘Code Red’ & Idea Behind Ari Fletcher Voicemail On ‘Brain Dead’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Update: CDC Changes Original Guidance Abruptly After Posting Coronavirus Is Airborne
- Trump Supporting Convoy Rolls Through North Carolina Yelling “White Power!”
- ‘Racist Bigot’ Trump Supporter Who Killed BLM Protester Dies By Suicide
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Coronavirus Positivity Rates Drops As Total Cases Exceed 120K In Maryland
- Laz Alonso Talks ‘The Boys,’ How Awkward Sex Scenes Are, Howard U, Chadwick Boseman’s Legacy, + More