Lil Wayne and Birdman were once as close as brothers. There has been a lot of controversy surrounding their relationship since Birdman owes him a money and a lawsuit is pending. According to The Maven, Lil Wayne made a surprise appearance at Birdman’s son, Bryan Jr. 21st birthday.
A picture Birdman’s son and Lil Wayne was posted by him on Instagram. He said in the caption, “MY SON 21st BDAY @bryan_jr with his big brother @liltunechi#YMCMBLOOD #LIV on Sunday #OVOCHAIN.” The party took place at Miami’s club LIV where many stars attended.
Birdman recently spoke out about his relationship with Lil Wayne and let fans in on a little secret. He mentioned that “Tha Carter 5” will be released some time this year. We aren’t sure what kind of relationship the two have now, but we are happy they could be together this weekend.
- Summer Arts & Learning Academy Looks To Help Kids Rebuild After Pandemic
- Coi Leray, Pooh Sheisty, 42 Dugg and More Announced On XXL’s 2021 Freshmen List
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Hollywood Walk Of Fame Class of 2022 Announced
- Migos Culture III Out Now + Find Out Their Take On “The Cancel Culture”
- New Dates For The Millennium Tour Announced
- Carmelo Anthony Allegedly Fathered Twins With Another Woman
- President Joe Biden Signs Bill Making Juneteenth A Federal Holiday
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, Here’s Your Next Job
- “It Pisses Me Off”: Baltimore Mayor Expresses Outrage After Shooting That Killed 1 & Left 5 Hurt
- 16-Year-Old Arrested For Armed Carjacking Of Delivery Driver