Lil Wayne and Birdman were once as close as brothers. There has been a lot of controversy surrounding their relationship since Birdman owes him a money and a lawsuit is pending. According to The Maven, Lil Wayne made a surprise appearance at Birdman’s son, Bryan Jr. 21st birthday.
A picture Birdman’s son and Lil Wayne was posted by him on Instagram. He said in the caption, “MY SON 21st BDAY @bryan_jr with his big brother @liltunechi#YMCMBLOOD #LIV on Sunday #OVOCHAIN.” The party took place at Miami’s club LIV where many stars attended.
Birdman recently spoke out about his relationship with Lil Wayne and let fans in on a little secret. He mentioned that “Tha Carter 5” will be released some time this year. We aren’t sure what kind of relationship the two have now, but we are happy they could be together this weekend.
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Teyana Taylor Announces Her ‘The Last Rose Petal’
- The A.M. Clique Is On Vacation, That Means All Music All Morning Long
- Baltimore City’s Plastic Bag Ban Goes Into Effect On October 1
- Maryland Experiencing Nursing Shortage, Health Officials Say
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s Episode 34 “First Comes Marriage, Then Comes The Baby”
- Slur-Happy Country Star Morgan Wallen Falls Short On $500K Apology For Using N-Word
- Companies Aren’t Drug Testing Due To Labor Shortage
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Rihanna Talks Experimenting With Different Music
- Teyana Taylor Announces Farewell Tour ‘The Last Rose Petal’
- Ciara’s Clothing Line “Lita By Ciara” Is Now Sold At Nordstrom