Special K is back and giving us “News We Can’t Use.” “Black Panther” is very successful and many Black directors have plans to take on some of that success. He mentioned that Lee Daniels and Oprah will team up for “Precious 2.”
In this movie the Black Panther will come save her from her abusive mother and diabetes. Tyler Perry might also be making the movie “Wakandian Family Reunion.” These aren’t the best ideas, but then again this isn’t real news.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Leah’s Lemonade: Bill Cosby’s Sentencing Pushed Back A Day
- Will Smith For President?
- Ko Show Fitness- The Benefit Of Apple Cider Vinegar [Video]
- Cardi B Could Be Hitting The Superbowl Halftime Stage
- Bill Cosby Trial Starts He Faces Up To 30 Years
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Lil Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- Michelle Obama Officiates Wedding In Chicago [VIDEO]
- American Airlines Apologizes To Rapper Wale For Alleged Racist Incident, As The Company Tries To Clean Up Its Act
- Drake Postponed Tour Dates Due To Illness
Will Tyler Perry Make “Wakandian Family Reunion”? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com