It’s New York Fashion Week and stars have come to New York City to watch the shows and walk in some of them. “Love & Hip Hop: Miami” star, Shay Johnson made her debut on the cat walk for Angel Brinks and spoke to BET about it. Besides being nervous about the show people wanted to know how she lost nearly 40 pounds.
Johnson said, “Well, I went through a depression stage after Love & Hip Hop Atlanta and I just started eating everything. I couldn’t fit any of my clothes. And, on a specific blog, it came out that I was pregnant, but I was never pregnant… I was just a little thicker and I wasn’t happy with myself.” She revealed that getting a coach also helped her point out things that made her depressed and how to overcome it.
Johnson is now into fitness and feels better about herself. She recently launched a website and app to help her motivate others. Johnson has plans to help people with meal plans, work out routines and so much more. We are so happy for Shay Johnson and her future endeavors.
- Leah’s Lemonade: Beyonce Tops Forbes Highest Paid Women In Music
- Vitamin Of The Day: Make Giving Back A Lifestyle
- Ko Show Fitness- Body Building Meals
- Tekashi69 In Extreme Danger!
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- 5-Year-Old Girl Shot In West Baltimore Expected To Survive
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Is Leaving Baltimore And His Church
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- In Astroworld Fest, Travis Scott Made Houston The Epicenter Of Music For One Night Again [#AstroworldFest Recap]
- International Men’s Day: 5 Traits Men Should Flush Down The Toilet In 2019
How Shay Johnson Of “Love & Hip Hop: Miami” Lost 40 Pounds was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com