It’s New York Fashion Week and stars have come to New York City to watch the shows and walk in some of them. “Love & Hip Hop: Miami” star, Shay Johnson made her debut on the cat walk for Angel Brinks and spoke to BET about it. Besides being nervous about the show people wanted to know how she lost nearly 40 pounds.
Johnson said, “Well, I went through a depression stage after Love & Hip Hop Atlanta and I just started eating everything. I couldn’t fit any of my clothes. And, on a specific blog, it came out that I was pregnant, but I was never pregnant… I was just a little thicker and I wasn’t happy with myself.” She revealed that getting a coach also helped her point out things that made her depressed and how to overcome it.
Johnson is now into fitness and feels better about herself. She recently launched a website and app to help her motivate others. Johnson has plans to help people with meal plans, work out routines and so much more. We are so happy for Shay Johnson and her future endeavors.
- New & Making Noise: Jade Novah
- New Retail Pavilion Planned For Pratt Street in Baltimore
- Make It Rain, Bih: NYU Will Cover Tuition Costs For Medical Students
- U.K. Woman Finds THIS In Her Eye After 28 Whole Years
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Speaks On The Life Of Aretha Franklin On The Donnie Simpson Show
- Young Thug Arrested For Felony Gun Possession Hours After Birthday Party
- Baltimore City Named ‘Coolest City On The East Coast’
- Visual Artist Earnest Shaw Immortalizes Aretha Franklin In Baltimore
- Roundway Of The Day: TTG Toolie – “2Much” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Cardi B To Open The 2018 MTV Video Music Awards
How Shay Johnson Of “Love & Hip Hop: Miami” Lost 40 Pounds was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com