It’s New York Fashion Week and stars have come to New York City to watch the shows and walk in some of them. “Love & Hip Hop: Miami” star, Shay Johnson made her debut on the cat walk for Angel Brinks and spoke to BET about it. Besides being nervous about the show people wanted to know how she lost nearly 40 pounds.
Johnson said, “Well, I went through a depression stage after Love & Hip Hop Atlanta and I just started eating everything. I couldn’t fit any of my clothes. And, on a specific blog, it came out that I was pregnant, but I was never pregnant… I was just a little thicker and I wasn’t happy with myself.” She revealed that getting a coach also helped her point out things that made her depressed and how to overcome it.
Johnson is now into fitness and feels better about herself. She recently launched a website and app to help her motivate others. Johnson has plans to help people with meal plans, work out routines and so much more. We are so happy for Shay Johnson and her future endeavors.
- Roundway Of The Day: Beast Da Bully – Beast Mode [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Vitamin Of The Day: Remember your WHY
- Duane Martin Says Tisha Campbell Is Lying About Domestic Abuse
- Trouble For Black Harvard Professor Defending Harvey Weinstein
- The Cast Of ‘In Living Color’ To Reunite For 25th Anniversary!
- A Facebook Staff Member May Have Had Access To Your Password
- 24K Gold Wings Coming to Baltimore
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Baby Cough Syrup Has Been Recalled For Possible Bacteria
- Report: Cliff Dixon, Former Basketball Star Killed Outside Of His Birthday Party In Atlanta
How Shay Johnson Of “Love & Hip Hop: Miami” Lost 40 Pounds was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com