Have you ever got into an Uber and not like the music the driver was playing? According to News Fix, an Uber driver spoke about being assaulted by a passenger for playing gospel music and calling her “ma’am.” Monique Ann Lookadoo is now being charged with assault as well as interfering with an emergency call.
Lookadoo was picked up by Uber, but wouldn’t give him the exact address on where to dropped her off. They ended up at a dead end and the driver believed she was going to rob him. Lookadoo allegedly began hitting him in the back of the head while he was driving.
While the driver called 911 he continued to be attacked and she took his cellphone. Police arrived shortly and placed Lookadoo under arrest. We will keep you posted on any updates.
- School Shooting On 420 In Florida
- Master Yourself & Your Mind
- J Lo & Cardi B On set With Dj Khaled
- Beyonce Coachella 2 Weekend No Live Stream
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Baltimore Ravens 2018 Schedule
- ‘Scandal’ Finale Recap: It All Ends With The Hell And High Water
- J. Cole Makes His Long Awaited Return With New Album, ‘KOD’ [ALBUM STREAM]
- Celebrate 420 With Black Power
- Trump’s Former Lawyer Says Michael Cohen Will Snitch Because He Is Afraid Of Being A Black Inmate’s Wife