Are you ever craving Taco Bell or KFC, but don’t want to leave home? No worries because Complex reports that the two fast food restaurants will begin home delivery services nationwide. Yum Brands has signed a $200 million deal with Grubhub and will allow deliveries of these chains.
So far they are only delivering in cities such as Indianapolis; Louisville, Kentucky and Omaha, Nebraska. Yum Brands made the official announcement and is excited about possibly increasing sales. CEO Greg Creed of Yum Brands said, “We are committed to making our iconic brands easier to access through online ordering for pickup and delivery, and aggressively pursuing delivery as a strategic global growth opportunity, with nearly half of our 45,000 restaurants already offering it today.”
In the press release he also mentioned, “We’re pleased to secure this partnership with Grubhub in order to drive incremental, profitable growth for our U.S. franchisees over the long term. Our partnership and strategic investment in Grubhub demonstrate our laser-like focus on two of our growth drivers: Distinctive, Relevant & Easy Brands and Unmatched Franchise Operating Capability.” We can’t wait for some other of our favorite fast food restaurants to make home deliveries.
- The Emmy Moments You Might Have Missed
- Ko Show Fitness- Build More Muscle
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Coca-Cola Is Talking About Making A Marijuana Infused Soft Drink
- Syphilis And Gonorrhea Is Spreading Fast In Maryland
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Studio Time With RoccStar Drives Moniece To A Panic Attack
- Roundway Of The Day: BTG Dre – “We Winnin” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Logic Confirms Entire Wu-Tang Clan Will Be Featured On New Album [Video]
- Jenifer Lewis Wears Nike On Emmys Red Carpet In Support Of Colin Kaepernick [VIDEO]
- Queen Naija & Her Bae Clarence Reveal The Gender Of Their Baby [Video]