People were shocked to hear that Omarosa Manigault-Newman was headed to the “Celebrity Big Brother” house after leaving the White House. The show just premiered and she already is spilling some of the tea about what happened there. In a clip, fans of the show watched as Ross Matthews talks with her about why she decided to work for President Donald Trump.
Newman talked about Trump’s tweets and mentioned that it “haunted” her. Whenever she went to try and speak to him about it Trump’s people wouldn’t let her talk to him and attacked her. She said, “This is not my circus, not my monkey,” and kept saying how bad it is.
She even told Matthews that she fears for this country under Trump. Newman then began crying and explained that she wanted to help, but that didn’t end up happening. Guess we will have to tune into “Celebrity Big Brother” more often.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
RELATED: Omarosa Has A New Gig
- Roundway Of The Day: CBMG – “Joint Ride” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- No More “Outside Bags” At The Movies!!
- Shape Up At The B’more Healthy Expo
- Rae Carruth Apologizes For Death, Wants Custody Of His Son
- Ko Show Motivation [Video]
- Trey Songz Accused Of Hitting Woman In The Face
- Battle Of The Sexes: Remember The Full-Out War TLC Started With ‘No Scrubs?’
- Twisted Sick Kicks: Nike Air Force 1 Low 07 LV8
- Wendy Williams Announces She’s Suffering From Graves’ Disease
- Ko Show Fitness- Heart Health [Video]