People were shocked to hear that Omarosa Manigault-Newman was headed to the “Celebrity Big Brother” house after leaving the White House. The show just premiered and she already is spilling some of the tea about what happened there. In a clip, fans of the show watched as Ross Matthews talks with her about why she decided to work for President Donald Trump.
Newman talked about Trump’s tweets and mentioned that it “haunted” her. Whenever she went to try and speak to him about it Trump’s people wouldn’t let her talk to him and attacked her. She said, “This is not my circus, not my monkey,” and kept saying how bad it is.
She even told Matthews that she fears for this country under Trump. Newman then began crying and explained that she wanted to help, but that didn’t end up happening. Guess we will have to tune into “Celebrity Big Brother” more often.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
RELATED: Omarosa Has A New Gig
- Leah’s Lemonade: Did Nicki Put Out a Diss Track For Cardi?
- Vitamin Of The Day: Today Is a Great Day to Have a Great Day
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Mega Millions Jackpot Close To A Billion
- Baltimore May Finally Have A New Police Commissioner
- Kodak Black Tells Kim Kardashian To Ditch Kanye West For Him
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Dave East & Styles P “We Got Everything,” Gucci Mane ft. Lil Pump “Kept Back” & More | Daily Visuals 10.18.18
- Kyle Kuzma Partners With Sneaker Reselling Company GOAT