People were shocked to hear that Omarosa Manigault-Newman was headed to the “Celebrity Big Brother” house after leaving the White House. The show just premiered and she already is spilling some of the tea about what happened there. In a clip, fans of the show watched as Ross Matthews talks with her about why she decided to work for President Donald Trump.
Newman talked about Trump’s tweets and mentioned that it “haunted” her. Whenever she went to try and speak to him about it Trump’s people wouldn’t let her talk to him and attacked her. She said, “This is not my circus, not my monkey,” and kept saying how bad it is.
She even told Matthews that she fears for this country under Trump. Newman then began crying and explained that she wanted to help, but that didn’t end up happening. Guess we will have to tune into “Celebrity Big Brother” more often.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
RELATED: Omarosa Has A New Gig
- Hooligan Spotlight – A1 Chops “Leek & Trill” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- The Washington Wizards Select Oregon Guard/Forward Troy Brown, Jr.
- Roundway Of The Day: Lil Zac – “Get To This” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- YouTube Acquires Warren G Doc ‘G-Funk’ ft. Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg & More
- Rickey Smiley Shows Off His Diving Skills! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- If You’re Indifferent About XXXtentacion’s Death, You’re Not Alone
- What Should Happen To The Man Who Filmed T.I. With Another Woman [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jim Jones Arrested After Car Chase, Caught With Guns & Pills
- Why People Think XXXTentacion Faked His Death [EXCLUSIVE]
- Creepy Daddy: Trump Reportedly Wanted Ivanka To Get Breast Implants And Used Her As A ‘Shield’ To Cheat On Melania