People were shocked to hear that Omarosa Manigault-Newman was headed to the “Celebrity Big Brother” house after leaving the White House. The show just premiered and she already is spilling some of the tea about what happened there. In a clip, fans of the show watched as Ross Matthews talks with her about why she decided to work for President Donald Trump.
Newman talked about Trump’s tweets and mentioned that it “haunted” her. Whenever she went to try and speak to him about it Trump’s people wouldn’t let her talk to him and attacked her. She said, “This is not my circus, not my monkey,” and kept saying how bad it is.
She even told Matthews that she fears for this country under Trump. Newman then began crying and explained that she wanted to help, but that didn’t end up happening. Guess we will have to tune into “Celebrity Big Brother” more often.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
RELATED: Omarosa Has A New Gig
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Jess Hilarious Drops Thotiana-Inspired Bars Seemingly Aimed at Kountry Wayne’s Wife
- Konan’s Just for Laughs- Don’t Celebrate To Early [Video]
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger & More
- Update: Dapper Dan Meets With Gucci, Made Great Demands
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case