Rachel Crooks name might sound very familiar. Crooks is one of the several women that have accused President Donald Trump of sexual harassment. According to Vice News, she as well as other women have announced that their running for office.
Crooks spoke out and claimed that while working in Trump Tower in 2005 he kissed her without permission. She shared her story right before the election and is now running for state legislature in Ohio. Crooks said, “I think my voice should have been heard then, and I’ll still fight for it to be heard now. Americans are really upset with politics as usual, and I want to be a voice for them.”
Crooks has support from the Ohio’s Democratic party and so many others. If she wins she will go against two-term Republican Rep. Bill Reineke. We wish Rachel Crooks the best of luck.
- Antonio Brown Update: Britney Taylor Sat With NFL Officials For 10 Hours [Video]
- ‘Set it Off’ Remake On the Way with Issa Rae
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Wiz Khalifa Will Play Death In Upcoming Apple TV+ Show ‘Dickinson’
- Roundway Of The Day: Rico Reed – “Trenches” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Pimp C’s Wife Congratulates Megan Thee Stallion On Roc Nation Deal, Has A Lit Gift For Her
- Wendy Williams Makes Major Announcement [Video]
- Kevin Hart Sued By Sex Tape Partner For $60 Million, Claims He Was In On Secretly Recording It
- White Philly Cops Gleefully Harass Black Boy Waiting For Bus, Laughed At His Fear
- Netflix Unveils New “Netflix & Chills” Category & Horror Lineup