Rachel Crooks name might sound very familiar. Crooks is one of the several women that have accused President Donald Trump of sexual harassment. According to Vice News, she as well as other women have announced that their running for office.
Crooks spoke out and claimed that while working in Trump Tower in 2005 he kissed her without permission. She shared her story right before the election and is now running for state legislature in Ohio. Crooks said, “I think my voice should have been heard then, and I’ll still fight for it to be heard now. Americans are really upset with politics as usual, and I want to be a voice for them.”
Crooks has support from the Ohio’s Democratic party and so many others. If she wins she will go against two-term Republican Rep. Bill Reineke. We wish Rachel Crooks the best of luck.
- Look Out For Heavy Traffic At These Locations This Weekend For Meal Distribution
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
- Police Officer Derek Chauvin Has Been Arrested Days After George Floyd’s Fatal Arrest
- Resurfaced News Clip From 2016 About Police Brutality Goes Viral Because…RELEVANT
- Gunna Goes No. 1 With ‘Wunna’, Talks Fashion, Relationship Status, and Roasts Billy Sorrells [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- More Than 50K Coronavirus Cases Reported In Maryland, Hospitalizations Down
- Trump Threatens To Shoot Minneapolis Protestors
- Did Fired Officer Derek Chauvin Know George Floyd?
- Minneapolis Protestors Set Fire To Police Station Then Set Off Fireworks [VIDEO]
- Gone Too Soon: Toronto Rapper Houdini Murdered In Home Town