Breast cancer does not discriminate. Up top, Brielle Fisher and her grandmother Uranie Scofield, both local to Baltimore, share their personal survivor stories. The key take away: Get tested and be encouraged – more reasons to support our community in Radio One’s (92Q, Magic 95.9, Praise 106.1, WOLB1010, Spirit 1400) upcoming Survivor Soul Stroll to benefit breast cancer research and awareness.
Walk in memory of a loved one, in support of survivors or if you’re a survivor yourself. Whatever your walk is or whoever you’re walking for, we recognize it, and invite you to take a stroll as a community in an easy 2 mile walk along Baltimore’s beautiful waterfront promenade (3001 Boston Street).
When you register, be sure to join the team of your favorite on-air personality!
WHAT: Survivor Soul Stroll
WHEN: May 13, 2017 at 8 a.m.
WHERE: Canton Waterfront Park
Sign Up For Our Entertainment Newsletter!
Breast Cancer Awareness: Baltimore Acknowledges "Pink Fridays"
8 photos Launch gallery
1. Ready to get LIT on this Friday. Make sure you rock out with me #KelsInTheAfternoon on @92qjamsbmore. I'm sending a couple folks to see Gucci on Oct 14th. And yes, I'm rocking my pink because it's Pink Friday #QPinkFriday. I'll see you at 2p. #CandaceStrong
1 of 8
2. @urbaninformer #qpinkfriday #pinkfriday #painttheTownPink #breastcancer
2 of 8
3. #qpinkfriday #pinkfriday #paintthetownpink #breastcancer @92q
3 of 8
4 of 8
5. I rock and wear my pink ribbon all month long to support this beautiful woman on the right. When the doctor said you must get both breast removed as a woman I can understand why you was devastated but you accepted it, stayed strong and ALWAYS managed to keep smiling. #myBFF #mymomma #savethetatas #shesmysuvivor #remission #Qpinkfridays
5 of 8
6. @talyadj #qpinkfriday #breastcancerawareness
6 of 8
7 of 8
8 of 8