These Celebrity Couples Are The Ultimate #RelationshipGoals
1. Ciara & Russell WilsonSource:Instagram 1 of 10
2. Kevin Hart & Eniko ParrishSource:Instagram 2 of 10
3. Blake Lively & Ryan ReynoldsSource:Instagram 3 of 10
4. Jay Z & BeyonceSource:Instagram 4 of 10
5. Richard & Tina LawsonSource:Instagram 5 of 10
6. Gucci Mane & Keyshia Ka’oirSource:Instagram 6 of 10
7. La La & Carmelo AnthonySource:Instagram 7 of 10
8. Drake & RihannaSource:Instagram 8 of 10
9. Kim Kardashian & Kanye WestSource:Instagram 9 of 10
10. DJ Khaled & Nicole TuckSource:Getty 10 of 10
The weather is getting colder and cuffing season is in full swing. So if you’ve been cuffed or locked down by a serious relationship for the holidays, then you need to make sure you’re reaching your relationship goals.
Luckily for you, some of our favorite couples are the epitome of #goals and have shared their prowess on Instagram. Check out how celebs got ready for cuffing season below.
1: Anytime, anywhere
Tammy Rivera and her man Waka Flocka know the importance of getting it on whenever the mood strikes. That’s how you keep a relationship fresh and fun. The couple was out and about at a convenience store when Tammy decided to make Flocka get hard in the paint. She wrote, “The henny does this to us @wakaflocka don’t even remember taking this last night.”
2: Double Up
Love is always better when you have friends to share it with – that’s why double dating is super important, especially when those friends are like family. Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade hung out with their friends La La and Carmelo Anthony over the weekend and shared a dope pic of them smoking cigars.
3: Show Off
Nothing like showing off your love so they know it’s real. That’s what Derrick Rose and his new boo Alaina Anderson did over the weekend as she made a splash in the WAG department to let folks know she might be the hottest girlfriend in NYC. She posted a selfie of her and her man that got everyone’s attention.
4. Romantic Gestures
Swaggy P took his model boo Paloma Ford out for dinner and got her a dozen long-stemmed roses. Saying ‘I love you’ is one thing, but when some nice roses from an actual flower shop are attached to that ‘I love you,’ it goes a long way. Don’t they look good together? Young David Ruffin, indeed.
5: Play too much
There is nothing wrong with getting your bae mad just to have some fun in the process. Meek Mill was getting on Nicki Minaj‘s nerves over the weekend and you can just see it on her face. Still, that didn’t stop the couple from having a great time in Curacao.
- Watch DMX Wild Out On Stage About Penis
- Ex-Friend Threatens To Expose Gucci Mane’s Alleged Gay Secrets
- Tiny Caught Dancing T.I.’s Enemy, Floyd Mayweather [VIDEO]
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!