Chaka Khan has always been fabulous. There’s no question about that. But the 63-year-old had to show up and show out for the newest challenge to hit social media: Dub Challenge.
As noted by Bossip the Dub Challenge is people putting their old pics up and showing how they have turned into dimes…or dubs. Basically, reminiscent of glow ups. And while it’s trending heavy with teenagers, there are a few actual adults who show more dramatic evolutions.
Following suit was the icon who’s Twitter account posted a photo of Chaka then (ten years ago) versus now— slim and trim.
The singer lost the bulk of her weight in 2011 after being diagnosed with Type-2 Diabetes and high blood pressure. She’s kept it off ever since with a meat-free diet.
But Chaka isn’t the only one to participate in the challenge. Some of our favorites were…
Nothing better than reflecting on your journey, even if it’s not as glamorous as your present.
- Reginae Carter Is Joining A Major Reality TV Franchise
- Ex-Friend Threatens To Expose Gucci Mane’s Alleged Gay Secrets
- 5 Celeb Couples Who Will Get You Ready For Cuffing Season
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Singers Who Created Alter Egos Because They Wanted To Be Rappers
1. Black Ty – “Fly Away” (Feat. Tyrese & Kurupt)1 of 8
2. Beyoncé – “Flawless” (Remix) ft. Nicki Minaj2 of 8
3. Brandy – “How High”3 of 8
4. Mary J. Blige – Enough Cryin ft. Brook Lynn4 of 8
5. Chris Brown – “Look At Me Now” ft. Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes5 of 8
6. Musiq Soulchild – “Husel Music”6 of 8
7. Omarion As Maybach O7 of 8