There’s some beef brewing among the Real Housewives of Atlanta ladies.
On a recent episode of the popular reality show, Kandi Burruss‘ mom threw shots at Phaedra Parks, saying she should share a cell with her soon-to-be ex-husband Apollo Nida, who was sentenced to eight years in prison for conspiring to commit mail, wire and bank fraud.
In a written response on her blog, Phaedra clapped back at Mama Joyce’s old age. She quipped, “It is unfortunate that she is still searching for significance this late in her life, rather than focus on the after life.” During a recent interview, Kandi was asked about Phaedra talking to her mother “crazy” and Kandi let it be known, “She didn’t talk to my momma crazy in her face.”
According to the former Xscape member, Phaedra always has something to say in an interview or on a blog – but never to the person’s face. Watch Kandi clap back on Mama Joyce’s behalf above.
- Watch Kanye West Explain Why He’s A Trump Supporter
- Baltimore City Teacher Fired For Racial Slur Towards Black Students
- Single Life! Watch Omarion’s Ex Apryl Jones Twerk For The Game
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘92qjamsbmore’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Kandi Hangs Out With GlobalGrind In ATL (PHOTOS)
1. 1. Kandi stepped out for a night of fun with GlobalGrind in Atlanta, Georgia.1 of 5
2. 2. Kandi stepped out for a night of fun with GlobalGrind in Atlanta, Georgia.2 of 5
3. 3. Kandi stepped out for a night of fun with GlobalGrind in Atlanta, Georgia.3 of 5
4. 4. Kandi stepped out for a night of fun with GlobalGrind in Atlanta, Georgia.4 of 5
5. 5. Kandi stepped out for a night of fun with GlobalGrind in Atlanta, Georgia.5 of 5
Here’s Kandi Burruss’ Response To Phaedra Parks Dissing Her Mom was originally published on globalgrind.com