Kendall Jenner doesn’t understand why everyone is so obsessed with her.
The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star recently decided to delete her Instagram account. She did it out of the blue and also deleted the Twitter app off her phone without actually deleting her Twitter account.
But Kendall wasn’t anticipating such a frenzied reaction. She stopped by The Ellen Show and told Ellen DeGeneres she started getting a ton of text messages from her friends and family with links to giant news sites like CNN about her decision to go MIA on social media.
“It’s so crazy to me that it’s even huge news like that…I honestly didn’t even think anyone would care – and I was like, why is this even this big of a deal?” she said.
“I don’t know, I just wanted to detox,” she explained of her decision to quit Instagram. “I just felt like I wanted a little bit of a break. I’m always on it. I would wake up in the morning and look at it first thing, I’d go to bed and it’s the last thing I would look at. I felt a little too dependent on it, so I wanted to take a minute to detox.”
Until Kendall returns to our Insta feeds, take a look at some of our favorite pictures of her below.
- Cam’Ron Threatens To Sue ‘Love and Hip Hop’
- Meet Apollo Nida’s New Fiance [PHOTOS]
- Is Faith Evans Joining LHHATL?, Jay Z Sued & More
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Every Time Kendall Jenner Defined Natural Beauty
1. Kendall on the cover of GQ.Source:Steven Klein/GQ 1 of 4
2. Hangin' out at a basketball game with Khlo.Source:Splash News 2 of 4
3. Strollin' around, no makeup.Source:Splash News 3 of 4
4. Making t-shirt and blue jeans look chic...Source:Splash News 4 of 4
Kendall Jenner Reveals Why She Deleted Her Instagram was originally published on globalgrind.com