A CRUCIAL CATCH DAY
Screening Saves Lives
Join Family Health Centers of Baltimore on Tuesday, Oct. 25 at 2:30P – 6:30PM for free clinical breast exams and mammograms provided by Seton Imaging Center. There will be live music, food and entertainment for the whole family!
631 Cherry Hill Road
Baltimore, MD 21225
Schedule your appointment by calling 410-354-2000.
For more info, visit fhcb.org.
Breast Cancer Awareness: Baltimore Acknowledges "Pink Fridays"
8 photos Launch gallery
1. Ready to get LIT on this Friday. Make sure you rock out with me #KelsInTheAfternoon on @92qjamsbmore. I'm sending a couple folks to see Gucci on Oct 14th. And yes, I'm rocking my pink because it's Pink Friday #QPinkFriday. I'll see you at 2p. #CandaceStrong
1 of 8
2. @urbaninformer #qpinkfriday #pinkfriday #painttheTownPink #breastcancer
2 of 8
3. #qpinkfriday #pinkfriday #paintthetownpink #breastcancer @92q
3 of 8
4 of 8
5. I rock and wear my pink ribbon all month long to support this beautiful woman on the right. When the doctor said you must get both breast removed as a woman I can understand why you was devastated but you accepted it, stayed strong and ALWAYS managed to keep smiling. #myBFF #mymomma #savethetatas #shesmysuvivor #remission #Qpinkfridays
5 of 8
6. @talyadj #qpinkfriday #breastcancerawareness
6 of 8
7 of 8
8 of 8