Lindsay Lohan lost half a finger, then had emergency surgery to try and fix it.
When she attempted to free herself from the anchor ropes, the anchor sliced off the tip of her finger. She wrote on Snapchat, “I almost lost my finger from the anchor. Well, I lost half my finger, thank goodness we found the piece of my finger … i just had surgery to fix it. it hurts so bad,” alongside a photo of her injured hand.
According to TMZ, “Her friends went on the hunt and found the detached digit on the deck of the boat. They rushed LiLo to an ER, where a plastic surgeon reattached it.”
The actress really has some great friends. Check out the photo above and send Lindsay some positive vibes.
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
- Police Increase Security At Schools After Clown Threats
- White Backlash Because Luke Cage Is ‘Too Black’
- Did T.I. Get Another Woman Pregnant?
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
Lindsay Lohan's Best & Most Memorable Photos In Honor Of Her Birthday
1. My beautiful babies.Source:Instagram 1 of 2
2. Love my sister @bellarosemand #throwbackthursdaySource:Instagram 2 of 2