Chance the Rapper is in grind mode and it’s paying off.
The 23-year-old had another trick up his sleeve after announcing his collaboration with French luxury brand KENZO. It turns out, Chance is also one of the newest faces of the KENZO X H&M campaign.
In his ad, we get to know him a little better. Chance talks about how much he loves movies and makes a small confession about screenwriting being one of his “hidden vices.” He also talks about not having read a book since high school. “I’m very good at pretending I read a lot…” he says with a laugh. Most endearing was his little speech about loving kids and how much he likes to interact with them.
“Just those interactions with like 5-year-olds and 6-year-olds and all the way up to 13-year-olds, they’re just very, very funny. Being a parent is the central point in life, I guess. We are all here because somebody decided to have kids,” he said.
Take a look at his cameo up top. Plus, look forward to his collaborative project with Kanye West coming soon. According to a recent interview on Power 106’s The Cruz Show, he and ‘Ye have finished at least two songs that he knows “would be on Good Ass Job.” That chat is below.
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
- Black Woman Paints Herself White To Prevent Police Brutality [Video]
- Did Beanie Sigel Write Meek Mill’s Diss Track Lyrics?
- Brandon Jennings Slams Teyana Taylor For Calling Out His Baby Mama Tae Heckard
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
Chance The Rapper's Best Instagram Moments (PHOTOS)
1. Chance posing on street art.1 of 17
2. Chance the Rapper in his trippy T-Shirt.2 of 17
3. Chance cleaning up nicely.3 of 17
4. He respects the legends.4 of 17
5. Congrats Chance!5 of 17
6. Look at that cheesy smile.6 of 17
7. Chance taking a selfie.7 of 17
8. Happy Birthday Chance.8 of 17
9. Now that looks really relaxing.9 of 17
10. Chance The Rapper showing support in his Obama sweatshirt.10 of 17
11. Chance riding a bike.11 of 17
12. Just chillin' with the homies.12 of 17
13. Chance The Rapper Live.13 of 17
14. Bicken Back14 of 17
15. How about the time he went skydiving?15 of 17
16. Chance The Rapper takes selfie.16 of 17
17. This is way too cute.17 of 17
Chance The Rapper Stars As The New Face Of KENZO X H&M was originally published on globalgrind.com