Lil Wayne sent his fans into a panic this past weekend when he posted a series of tweets that alluded to him considering retirement from the rap game forever. He’s been in a messy two-year battle with Cash Money to either get released from his contract, or finally drop his highly anticipated Tha Carter V album.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
It makes sense that such legal turmoil- which infringes on his creative freedom -would make Weezy want to just walk away. But is he actually going to do it? Click on the audio player to hear more on that story from Headkrack in this exclusive clip of the Hip-Hop Spot.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays 6-10am EST.
#TeamTunechi: Stars Share Their Support For Lil Wayne On Social Media
1. Lil WayneSource: 1 of 11
2. Young ThugSource: 2 of 11
3. Young ThugSource: 3 of 11
4. DrakeSource: 4 of 11
5. Nicki MinajSource: 5 of 11
6. Missy ElliotSource: 6 of 11
7. Rich Homie QuanSource: 7 of 11
8. Joey Bada$$Source: 8 of 11
9. Lupe FiascoSource: 9 of 11
10. Rick RossSource: 10 of 11
11. Chance The RapperSource: 11 of 11
Is Lil Wayne Leaving The Rap Game? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com