On Tuesday, the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star was ordered to rehab followed by home detention for violating the terms of his bail. According to reports, Assistant U.S. Attorney Andrew DeFilippis revealed to the judge that Stevie had failed multiple drugs tests, including in June and August, and that he has missed many more testing appointments. DeFilippis added that the Grammy Award winning producer also flew to Buffalo, NY, without permission and has “adamantly denied” his drug use.
It isn’t the first time that Stevie has gone down this road. Back in 2014, he was summoned to federal court for using drugs while awaiting trial for failure to pay over $1 million in child support. Judge Debra Freeman reportedly warned Stevie that next time he’s caught, he will likely go straight to prison, saying, “It may be a bit of a shock for you. You are really testing the limits of the court’s patience.”
Although he avoided jail time, Stevie J, whose real name is Steven Jordan, was ultimately ordered to 30 days of in-patient rehab, followed by “intense” out-patient treatment and GPS-monitored home detention.
- Malia Obama Gets Caught In A Smoke Session Again? [PHOTOS]
- 5 Of The Greatest Rap Retirements That Never Really Happened
- Damon Dash Speaks Out About Beyoncé’s ‘Becky’ Drama With Rachel Roy
- “Love & Hip Hop Star” Ordered To Rehab
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Stevie J's Funny Faces On "Love & Hip Hop: ATL" (PHOTOS)
1. 1. Stevie J looks at Joseline like she is crazy when she informs him of her unexpected pregnancy!1 of 8
2. 2. Stevie J uses this funny smirk to make one of his ladies laugh, as well as get himself out of trouble during the show.2 of 8
3. 3. Stevie J usually makes this funny face during conversation with both Mimi and Joseline, especially when being accused of insensitivity or infidelity.3 of 8
4. 4. While singing his way back into Mimi's heart, Stevie J makes an unusual face that scares viewers a little bit!4 of 8
5. 5. Stevie J attempts not to laugh as he tries to explain himself to Mimi during the taping of 'Love & Hip Hop: ATL.'5 of 8
6. 6. This is Stevie J's expression when friend Benzino tries to talk him into monogamy ... Stevie just can't fathom it!6 of 8
7. 7. Stevie J makes his funniest face of all and though it is hilarious, ironically it usually hints that Stevie means business!7 of 8
8. 8. Stevie J stares blankly at Mimi Faust even though he is beyond dead wrong!8 of 8
Source: Page Six|PHOTOCREDIT: Getty