Gold-medal gymnast Gabby Douglas has joined the ranks of NBA star Steph Curry, Blac Chyna, and Amber Rose: She too has her own emoji app, Gabbymoji. For a mere $1.99, you can get GIFs of her flipping and tumbling, hundreds of emojis and stickers, along with empowering and motivating messages and quotes, The Undefeated describes.
“I am so excited about the release of my new Gabbymoji keyboard!” the 20-year-old told Teen Vogue. “My dream was to create a fun app that is full of emojis for anyone to use to express their feelings with entertaining pictures.”
And the response has been overwhelmingly positive:
It’s no secret that Gabby has a lot on her plate as of late. With the launch of her emoji keyboard, she’s also training for the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio, Brazil. But we’re confident that she’s got this!
SOURCE: The Undefeated, Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
The History Of Black Athletes In The Winter Olympics
1. Black Olympians1 of 9
2. Tai Babilonia (Figure Skating)2 of 9
3. William "Willie" Davenport (Bobsledding)3 of 9
4. Debi Thomas (Ice Skating)4 of 9
5. Surya Bonaly (Figure Skating)5 of 9
6. Vonetta Flowers (Bobsledding)6 of 9
7. Jarome Iginla (Hockey)7 of 9
8. Shani Davis (Speedskating)8 of 9
9. The Women’s US Olympic Bobsled TeamSource: 9 of 9
#BlackGirlMagic: Gabby Douglas Brings Olympic Style To Her New Emoji App was originally published on hellobeautiful.com