Bobby Brown‘s 20/20 interview is still the talk of the town. He opened up not only about the untimely deaths of his ex wife Whitney Houston and their daughter Bobbi Kristina, but also about the strange sex he’s had with a ghost, the trials he faced as a member of New Edition, and of course, who he’s dated in the business.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He told a story about an evening he spent with Janet Jackson, which ended with him kicking her out of the room. But was he wrong to kiss and tell? Check out the video above to hear Gary With Da Tea weigh in on it in this exclusive video edition of Gary’s Tea!
Remembering Whitney: The Music Icon Through The Years
1. Whitney Houston in 1987 at the Shrine Auditorium1 of 8
2. Whitney Houston and then husband Bobby Brown in the 1990's2 of 8
3. Whitney Houston in 2004 at "The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement" World Premiere.3 of 8
4. Whitney Houston with Bobbi Kristina and Bobby Brown in 2004 at "The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement" World Premiere4 of 8
5. Whitney Houston at Clive Davis' Grammy's Pre-Party in 20075 of 8
6. Whitney Houston at Clive Davis' Grammy's Pre-Party in 20086 of 8
7. Whitney Houston in 20107 of 8
8. Whitney Houston at the Grammy's Pre-Party in 2011.8 of 8
Gary’s Tea: Did Bobby Brown Disrespect Janet Jackson? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com