After venturing into the fields of clothing, capes, Ebola masks, Killa Crunch cereal, and more, the Contraband rapper has landed on a new million dollar business venture: toilet paper.
He first announced the idea during an interview with Sirius XM’s DJ Superstar Jay and Gray Rizzy, and now, he’s put some money into the cash cow.
According to TMZ, “he’s already dropped $21K for a machine to manufacture the paper, and plans to buy 2 more.” He also promises “AT LEAST 2 ply comfort” because “When it’s time to take a shit, you don’t want no paper cuts in your ass. It’s a real problem.”
It is a real issue, and we’re glad he’s here to solve it. Ladies, and gentleman, get your Wet Wipes with Killa Cam; you won’t be sorry.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
14 Style Tips Cam'ron Taught Us Over The Years (PHOTOS)
1. 1. It's always cool to wear matching outfits with ya bae.1 of 14
2. 2. Always take style risks. Example: Cam can be seen here rocking the dreaded Canadian tuxedo.2 of 14
3. 3. Proper color coordination can make or break an outfit.3 of 14
4. 4. There's nothing wrong with having your face on the shirt that you're currently wearing.4 of 14
5. 5. Your kick game should always be proper. (And the sneakers don't always have to be Nikes either).5 of 14
6. 6. The cape is an underrated accessory.6 of 14
7. 7. PETA should never stop you from rocking what you wanna rock.7 of 14
8. 8. Two chains are better than one. Three are better than two. ETC.8 of 14
9. 9. Comfort is just as important as style.9 of 14
10. 10. Real men wear pink. Juuuheard?10 of 14
11. 11. Don't be afraid to rep the flag of yo' country.11 of 14
12. 12. Camo anything is always a good look.12 of 14
13. 13. Use your clothes to grow your brand.13 of 14
14. 14. Clean up when your lady requests it.14 of 14
Cam’ron’s Latest Business Venture Guarantees Your Restroom Satisfaction was originally published on globalgrind.com