As the man behind the shoe, it’s safe to assume that Kanye West has access to all of the Yeezy Boost 350s he could ever want. But when you see the extreme measures he takes to keep them clean, you’d think he coveted each pair like the rest of us do.
While touring the construction site of his new home with wife Kim Kardashian, ‘Ye was captured on Snapchat refusing to get his all-white 350s dirty. In the clip, he removes the yet-to-be-released sneakers and opts to walk through the dirt barefoot.
“Ain’t gonna happen,” Kanye says in the video. Check out the moment for yourself up top.
VIDEO CREDIT: Twitter
Every Time North West Channeled Kanye West
1. "Stand back Kim, I'll handle this."Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. Completely and utterly fed up.Source:Splash News 2 of 10
3. North tries to figure out what everyone's deal is.Source:Splash News 3 of 10
4. North only smiles in front of cameras sometimes–just like dad.Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. Kanye & Nori express some concern.Source:Splash News 5 of 10
6. His x Hers.Source:Splash News 6 of 10
7. Daddy's baby.Source:Getty 7 of 10
8. North protects her mom, just like dad would.Source:Splash News 8 of 10
9. North clowns the paparazzi, just like dad would if he were there...Source:Splash News 9 of 10
10. North captures Kanye's 2012 swag.Source:Getty 10 of 10
Kanye West Takes Extreme Measures To Avoid Getting His All-White 350s Dirty was originally published on globalgrind.com