DJ Khaled is definitely the face of Snapchat and social media success everywhere.
The Miami-bred DJ/Producer has come a long way since his days as a radio host and DJ for Terror Squad. Now you can catch Khaled (who used to go by the name Arab Attack, but changed it after 9/11) on every television show from Ellen to Kimmel.
In 2006, Khaled started becoming a staple in urban radio for his club bangers that usually featured various artists on one track. Now in 2016, the Cloth Talk king is being managed by Jay Z and teaching Jimmy Kimmel how to use Snapchat. Talk about a glo’ up!
Check out these photos of DJ Khaled before he started dropping major keys as the King of Snapchat.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
13 Photos Of DJ Khaled Before He Became The Snapchat King
1. Khaled, Trina, and Fat Joe in 2006.Source:Getty 1 of 13
2. Back in the early 2000s, Khaled was the DJ for Terror Squad.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. "We the Best."Source:Getty 3 of 13
4. TS circa 2004.Source:Getty 4 of 13
5. Throwback Remy and Khaled.Source:Getty 5 of 13
6. Brothers. Major Key.Source:Getty 6 of 13
7. What a difference a decade makes.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8. Cloth Talk.Source:Getty 8 of 13
9. Khaled and Akon hit up 106 & Park back in the day.Source:Getty 9 of 13
10. They don't want you to be happy.Source:Getty 10 of 13
11. Khaled and Boosie in '08.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Giving major keys to Flava Flav.Source:Getty 12 of 13
13. Cash Money meets Cloth King.Source:Getty 13 of 13
Glo’d Up! 13 Photos Of DJ Khaled Before He Became The Snapchat King was originally published on globalgrind.com