More Idris Elba? Yes, please.
The hunky actor comes to our rescue in his latest film, Bastille Day. As he attempts to stop a Parisian terrorist attack, Idris (a CIA field agent) ends up working with Richard “Robb Stark“ Madden, a pickpocket who unknowingly steals a bag with a bomb in it.
Watch the action-packed sneak peek just above.
There’s a new Game of Thrones teaser making its rounds, and if you’re a fan of the HBO hit series, you’re going to want to take a look at it. Just over a minute long, we’re not totally sure what to make of the dark teaser, as it hints at an even darker future.
Check it out and let us know what you think. Game of Thrones‘ sixth season is set to premiere in April of this year.
After a record opening day that grossed $47.45 million, the highly anticipated film Deadpool continues to break box office records. From Deadline:
20th Century Fox’s Deadpool continued to break February records, with Sunday grossing $42.685M, which is the second highest grossing day of the month. That figure was even with Saturday’s $42.61M (now February’s third highest grossing day), and just 10% off Friday’s record opening day of $47.45M.
Have you seen Deadpool yet?
James is pissed that they’re wearing the same suit and he also didn’t have time to moisturize his t-zone, so there’s that. Watch as he and the Biebs sing “Uptown Funk” together, talk L.L. Cool J licking his lips, and sort of finish each other’s sentences in the video above.
It’s actually hilarious.
“Honestly, my thought I was like, in the medical room and I was down in the corner. I was sitting in the corner like, ‘What am I anymore if I’m not this?’ ” Rousey shared on Tuesday’s The Ellen DeGeneres Show. “And I was literally sitting there and thinking about killing myself in that exact second.”
Holm defeated the 29-year-old fighter with a kick to the head almost one minute into round 2 of the highly anticipated Nov. 14 match. Discussing the loss with DeGeneres brought tears to Rousey’s eyes as she recalled her first UFC loss.
Watch the clip above. And to anyone reading this, suicide is never the answer.
Concrete Catwalk: 15 Pictures That Prove Idris Elba Has The Style To Match His Handsome Features
1. Idris Elba walks the red carpet at the 2015 NAACP Image Awards.Source:Getty 1 of 13
2. How dapper did Idris look at the 2015 NAACP Image Awards?Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. And "they" said he was "too street" for James Bond.Source:Getty 3 of 13
4. Suited up!Source:Getty 4 of 13
5. Man Crush Monday worthy?Source:Getty 5 of 13
6. Idris Elba with Charlie Hunnam.Source:Getty 6 of 13
7. Too dapper.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8. We all know that beards are "In," and Idris pulls one off flawlessly.Source:Getty 8 of 13
9. Idris poses with Anthony Joshua.Source:Getty 9 of 13
10. Simple and stylish, Idris can do no wrong.Source:Splash News 10 of 13
11. OK, his hats could be considered wrong. But we'll let him slide.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. We love a man who's not afraid to rock some color.Source:Getty 12 of 13
13. Twinsies.Source:Getty 13 of 13
Idris Elba Is Our Hunky Hero In “Bastille Day,” New “Game Of Thrones” Teaser, & More was originally published on globalgrind.com