Sherri Shepherd chats with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show in-studio about the plethora of work she’s getting in her career since departing from “The View.” From her role on “Rosewood,” with Morris Chestnut, to her title as executive producer of a new dating show on WeTV.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Plus, she gives her thoughts on what kind of show “The View” is today. Click on the audio player above to hear more in this exclusive interview.
Hear more cool conversations on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” right here, and listen live weekdays from 6-10 am E/5-9 am C!
RELATED: Sherri Shepherd Jokes About Giving Her Baby Away
RELATED: Sherri Shepherd Talks About Her Auntie; Can You Relate? [POLL, GALLERY]
RELATED: Sherri Shepherd On Khloe Kardashian: “I Didn’t Know They Weren’t Open About Their Butts”
The Best Fights From 'The View' That Will Make You Giggle
12 photos Launch gallery
1. The Biggest Cat Fights On "The View"
1 of 12
2. The View; Oreilly Fight, Joy Whoopi Walk Off 10-14-10
2 of 12
3. Whoopi Goldberg Explodes At Donald Trump About Obama's Birth Certificate
3 of 12
4. The View: Joy, Rosie and Elizabeth Fight
4 of 12
5. "The View"--Argues over Gay Marriage
5 of 12
6. The View: Elizabeth and Joy get heated over PRAYER!
6 of 12
7. "The View" : Kate Gosselin Fights with Whoopi about Her Custody Battle With Jon
7 of 12
8. "The View" Argues over Harry Reid's "Negro Dialect" Comments
8 of 12
Sherri Shepherd Reveals Her Thoughts On “The View” With Its Current Cast [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
was originally published on