In the wake of the disappointing indictment news on the Tamir Rice case, Jeff Johnson explains why it’s silly to demand that our celebrities and athletes, like LeBron James, for example, take stands on political and social issues. Click in the audio player to hear about that and more edition of 3 Things You Should Know.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Click here for more 3 Things You Should Know from Jeff Johnson and listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
RELATED:#NoJusticeNoLeBron: Should LeBron James To Sit Out Games After Tamir Rice Decision? [POLL]
RELATED: LeBron James Gifts 1,100 Students With College Scholarships
RELATED: LeBron James Gives Touching Tribute To Stuart Scott
13 Pics Of LeBron James & Wife Savannah Being Crazy In Love (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Young love for Savannah and LeBron at prom in high school.
1 of 12
2. Vacay in Greece.
2 of 12
3. LeBron posted this adorable pic of his pregnant wife.
3 of 12
4. Happy Anniversary!
4 of 12
5. LeBron supports his wife with all of her endeavors.
5 of 12
6. Bonnie and Clyde in Madrid.
6 of 12
7. Kiss Cam!
7 of 12
8. Savannah shared this throwback pic of LeBron and their first born.
8 of 12
9. The stylish pair head to Dwyane Wade’s wedding.
9 of 12
10. Love on top! Savannah reposted this love message from her boo.
10 of 12
11. On the run.
11 of 12
12. She said yes!
12 of 12
Why We Can’t Force Athletes & Celebrities To Be Leaders In Social Justice [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com