Khloe Kardashian is starting her New Year off right.
Things weren’t looking so good in KoKo’s world at the end of 2015, but now she’s back on track, promoting her new book, Strong Looks Better Naked, and an upcoming primetime talk show, appropriately titled Kocktails with Khloe.
It seems she’s adjusted to having her once-estranged husband back in her life, and while we’re listing awkward situations that Khloe’s handling gracefully, we’d better add the portrayal of her famed family in the forthcoming biographical FX series, American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson.
On Wednesday, the youngest Kardashian sister was spotted sitting on that perfectly round bottom of hers on stage at a panel for her new show, as part of the 2016 Television Critics Association Press Tour. While there, she spoke all about the controversy engulfing her life.
On her husband Lamar Odom‘s health:
“Lamar is good.
It’s not my story to tell, I want to respect that and I want him to be able to tell that story.
I’m just there to support and care for him, but he’s doing amazing and I’m so proud of the strength that he has to fight this battle that’s his battle, and I’m so grateful for everybody’s love and concern because I do think it’s coming from a good place.”
On whether or not she covers personal topics on her talk show:
“Definitely, because it’s such a conversational show and I’m kind of bantering with my friends. It does come up because it’s my life. It’s happened when we’ve been doing test shows. It’s happened that I’ve just been very conversational with that, but I’m not going to force it. It’s been flowing.”
On the portrayal of her family in American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson:
“I would definitely like to see (the show). My mom [Kris Jenner] and Selma Blair became really good friends, and my mom helped out a little bit with the some of the other characters on the show.”
Everyone knows you can’t hold a good woman down for long. Watch KoKo work.
30 Pictures Of Khloe Kardashian's Flawless Booty
1. Curvy in Armenia.Source:Splash News 1 of 30
2. Bootylicious from the beginning.Source:Getty 2 of 30
3. Represent.Source: 3 of 30
4. Blood red.Source: 4 of 30
5. In leather.Source: 5 of 30
6. That ass on the Dash.Source:Getty 6 of 30
7. That ass at 1Oak.Source:Splash News 7 of 30
8. That ass in the nude.Source:Getty 8 of 30
9. That ass in stripes.Source: 9 of 30
10. That ass giving no f*cks.Source: 10 of 30
11. That ass on a yacht.Source: 11 of 30
12. That ass getting out the car.12 of 30
13. That ass from the side.13 of 30
14. That ass from the front.14 of 30
15. That ass in low-riders.15 of 30
16. That ass on FLEEK!16 of 30
17. That ass on the go.17 of 30
18. That ass mid-flight.18 of 30
19. That ass in white.19 of 30
20. That ass from the back.20 of 30
21. That ass in jeans.21 of 30
22. That ass in tights.22 of 30
23. That ass in red.23 of 30
24. That ass committing murder.24 of 30
25. That ass shopping 'til it drops.25 of 30
26. That ass playing peek-a-boo.26 of 30
27. That ass in all black.27 of 30
28. That ass in a skirt.28 of 30
29. That ass in gym pants.29 of 30
30. That ass being humble, but still letting b*tches know.30 of 30
Khloe Kardashian Gives Us The Scoop On Lamar & The New O.J. Simpson TV Series was originally published on globalgrind.com