A father and son duo from Syracuse has landed themselves in hot water…or hot oil.
Paul and Joshua Rojek have been accused of stealing around $41,000 worth of chicken wings. They were both cooks at the Twin Trees Two restaurant, and their ingenious plan started when the partners in crime billed the restaurant’s business account for large orders of wings, before selling them to other places and on the street at a lower price.
Syracuse.com says the Rojeks would get rid of the evidence and destroy receipts after ordering mass amounts of wings. The scheme had reportedly gone on since February.
Bail for the two men has been set at a pretty low $2,500. They’re facing charges of grand larceny in the third degree and falsifying business records in the first degree.
SOURCE: Mashable, Syracuse | VIDEO SOURCE: Inform
14 Celebrity Foodies With Yummy Instagrams
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Chrissy Teigen is the real MVP when it comes to keeping John Legend satisfied in the kitchen.
1 of 11
2. Pie anyone? Lauren Conrad's collection of sweets belong on a Pinterest board.
2 of 11
3. Tia Mowry now has her own cooking show, so you know she throws down amazing meals for her family.
3 of 11
4. June Ambrose continues to amaze us with #rockmomcookingchronicles.
4 of 11
5. When Aziz Ansari's mom comes to town, it's homemade Indian cuisine for all.
5 of 11
6. Questlove is so much of a foodie, he even made an Instagram account solely to showcase his meals. Who knew?
6 of 11
7. If you aren't already following Kelis on Instagram, you're missing out.
7 of 11
8. 2 Chainz may not prepare his own meals, but his personal chef's got it all covered.
8 of 11
9. With three young children, Kourtney Kardashian has mastered the adorable breakfast treats.
9 of 11
10. Cooking with Zac Posen.
10 of 11
11. "Grey's Anatomy" star Jessie Williams offers us regular #FoodPorn on his Instagram.
11 of 11