Rita Ora is finally ready to show the world she has something to offer the music industry. With the success of her new single “Body on Me” featuring Chris Brown, she talked to EZ Street at The Blitz about what actually inspired the sultry record.
But Rita Ora’s talent doesn’t stop with music. Watch the video to see her discuss her upcoming movie roles and being 360 artist. In addition, see part of her performance as she sings “Body on Me” live at The Blitz!
This event was presented by The Frequency | Radio One, and is an annual Urban artist showcase and music industry gathering This year is the fifth anniversary of The Blitz and the launch party for OneX, Radio One’s new custom content studio for brands and their curators.
RELATED: Rita Ora Feat. Chris Brown “Body On Me” [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
RELATED: Rita Ora Explains Why British Artists Don’t Sing With Accents [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: A$AP Rocky On Dissing Rita Ora: “That Was Tasteless Of Me”
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Rita Ora, Jhene Aiko, Jamie Foxx, & More
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Rita Ora strutted through Los Angeles International Airport looking like a model.
1 of 11
2. Jhene Aiko flashed the peace sign with clothing brand Lovers & Friends at The REVOLVE Grove Pop-Up Store.
2 of 11
3. Jamie Foxx posed with the kids during the "Annie" Miami Walk Of Fame Ceremony at Bayside Marketplace.
3 of 11
4. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge braved the rain to visit the National September 11 Memorial Museum in New York.
4 of 11
5. Gorgeous model Jourdan Dunn posed during a photoshoot for Express in Miami.
5 of 11
6. Lindsay Lohan gave kissy face while leaving the Sunday Times Style Xmas Party at Tramp Nightclub.
6 of 11
7. Jennifer Hudson was all smiles at the BBC Radio 1 studios.
7 of 11
8. Hot model Tyson Beckford was spotted leaving the NBC studios in NYC.
8 of 11
9. Eva Longoria looked flawless as she addressed the crowd at nominations for the 21st Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.
9 of 11
10. Cameron Diaz flashed her gorgeous smile at the "Annie" Miami Walk Of Fame Ceremony at Bayside Marketplace.
10 of 11
11. James Franco made an appearance at the Apple Store in SoHo, NYC for Meet the Filmmakers: "The Color of Time."
11 of 11