Each episode of Caitlyn Jenner‘s docu-series I Am Cait gives us an intimate understanding of the issues transgender individuals face daily. In fact, the simplest things that cisgender women take for granted can be major insecurities for their transgender counterparts.
At first, it’s all jokes as Caitlyn and Kim act out a room service call, with Caitlyn using her best female voice in hopes of being called “ma’am.”
Unfortunately, she sounds exactly the same and Kim bursts out laughing and immediately shuts her down by calling her “sir.”
Caitlyn then heads to the confessional and reveals her struggle matching her voice to her new self.
Watch the full video above and be sure to tune into I Am Cait Sundays on E!.
SOURCE: Gossip Cop | VIDEO: Twitter
Every Time We've Spotted Caitlyn Jenner Doing Her Thing
1. A leggy Caitlyn Jenner does leopard while out and about in SoHo, NYC with friends.Source:Splash News 1 of 6
2. Caitlyn Jenner shows us how it's done in SoHo.Source:Splash News 2 of 6
3. Caitlyn Jenner shows off her style in a colorful mini-skirt and dark jacket.Source:Splash News 3 of 6
4. Caitlyn Jenner struts her stuff in NYC.Source:Splash News 4 of 6
5. Cait goes out to eat with other trans women in Tribeca, NYC.Source:Splash News 5 of 6
6. Caitlyn Jenner's little black dress game might be better than ours.Source:Splash News 6 of 6
Caitlyn Jenner Struggles To Use Her ‘Feminine Voice’ In New Preview For “I Am Cait” was originally published on globalgrind.com