Robin’s making a return.
From lawsuits to divorce proceedings, it’s been a tumultuous two years for Robin Thicke, but he’s attempting to make a smooth transition back into the limelight.
It’s been over a year since Robin released apology album Paula for his now ex-wife Paula Patton, and “Morning Sun” is the first single off his forthcoming redemption record.
“You are the one, so why stop it/ you are the one, who calls me papi/ you are the one, good and naughty,” sings Robin.
There’s no word on when the 38-year-old is set to release his eighth studio album, but in the meantime, purchase “Morning Sun” here.
Take a listen to Robin’s new one below.
Robin Thicke & Paula Patton's Happiest Moments (PHOTOS)
20 photos Launch gallery
1. Robin and Paula are super cute together.
1 of 20
2. Robin Thicke & Paula Patton were always one of our favorite couples.
2 of 20
3. Robin & Paula both have the most amazing smiles.
3 of 20
4. Robin & Paula rock all-black-everything during one of their happiest moments.
4 of 20
5. How cute are Paula and Robin Thicke together?
5 of 20
6. Robin & Paula were spotted making out.
6 of 20
7 of 20
8. Good times.
8 of 20
9. Paula was definitely drunk in love.
9 of 20
10. Robin and Paula are both experts at mingling.
10 of 20
11. Robin looks great and Paula looks spectacular.
11 of 20
12. The happy love birds go in for a kiss.
12 of 20
13. Robin gives his girl a big kiss.
13 of 20
14. The happy love birds go in for a kiss.
14 of 20
15. Paula gives her hubby a kiss.
15 of 20
16. They are too cute.
16 of 20
17. They are too cute.
17 of 20
18. The love birds go in for a kiss.
18 of 20
19. Paula holds on to her man tight.
19 of 20
20. Robin looks great and Paula looks spectacular.
20 of 20
Robin Thicke “Morning Sun” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com