Job Open House – Janitorial Positions (Baltimore)
Planned Building Services is hosting interviews for available janitorial positions in the Baltimore area.
Interviews will be held Wednesday, February 25th, 10a-12pm at:
6310 Greenspring Ave
Baltimore, MD 21209
Full time and part time positions available. Pay Rates $8.75-$9.50/hour
•Dust and polish surfaces thoroughly including windowsills, baseboards, furniture, mirrors, partitions, tiles, and fixtures
•Thoroughly vacuum, sweep mop and otherwise clean floors, carpets, area rugs, and runners
•Thoroughly scour, wash and clean all wash basins, sinks, toilet seats, toilet bowls, and urinals
•Empty trash receptacles
•Spot clean walls
•Replacing bulbs and other miscellaneous equipment
•Squeegee clean all glass interior and exterior
•Damp wipe and polish all mirrors, shelving, dispensers, fixtures and piping
•Fill all paper and soap dispensers
•Clean and properly put away working materials upon completion of work, ensuring storage areas are locked and secure when not in use
•Report any unsafe conditions or situations that require more intensive cleaning to your site supervisor or manager
•All other job duties as requested/required.
Full and Part Time Drivers Wanted
Pizza delivery drivers wanted full and part time.
Call Khan 443-326-9341
Auto Mechanic Wanted (Street MD)
Looking for a mechanic at a napa auto care center must have your own tools and some experience. Please call 443-424-0131 Mobile Auto Service LLC. Earning $15.00/hr.
Bakery Hiring Staff (Glen Burnie, Dundalk, Middle River)
Geresbecks is located in 3 areas Glen Burnie dundalk and Middle river. 2109 eastern Ave Bal md 21220 is the address for applications
All dept are hiring:
We drug test
Pay 8 an hour depending on your experience.
Click on the website and you can apply online for all 3 store
Family owned biz.
Maintenance Technician (Baltimore)
Baltimore Property Management Company is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to join their team.
All applicants MUST meet the minimum requirements listed below to apply:
* 3 years as a Maintenance Technician
* 3 years in Property Management
* Experience in plumbing, carpentry, electrical, HVAC, and appliance repairs and or installs.
Daily tasks that are included but are not limited to:
* Make plumbing, carpentry, electrical, hvac and appliance repairs in a timely and correct manner.
* Perform emergency/corrective/and preventive maintenance in residents homes.
* Replace and swap out equipment as necessary
* Accurately estimate time and material requirements for repair and replacement
* After hours emergency call rotation is required. (weekend and overnight availability required)
* Maintain a complete set of necessary tools and test equipment
* Responsible for assets (tools and vehicle) used on job
* Have the ability to lift up to 50lbs
* Have a valid driver’s license and reliable daily transportation.
* Be able to stand, stoop, walk, lean, grasp, and bend for long periods of time
Great benefits package!
Submit your resume by fax at 410-505-1268. Please include your hourly wage requirements with your resume.
Mid-Atlantic Realty Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
More jobs hiring in your area:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/IG @JustKiKiBrown
FAN ME ON FACEBOOK @MsKiKiBrown